WTB factory sub, sub encloser

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
WestC4

WTB factory sub, sub encloser

Post by WestC4 »

I was reading a thread under the audio section talking about how if your vibe came with a sunroof, it also came with the premium sound package, etc. Sub.

I like a few others that posted have an 08 vibe with a sunroof, but not the premium audio package. Don't know much about the options and that, as I am the second owner.

Sorry for the long blablabla. Down to the point, I want to install the premium audio package in my vibe. I am looking to buy the factory sub encloser, sub, interior trim panel, etc. Basically everything I didn't get. Anyone out there that has this and is willing to sell, or knows where I can get this stuff?
Help is major appreciated
thanks, WestC4
WestC4

Re: WTB factory sub, sub encloser

Post by WestC4 »

Still looking, looks like I just missed bad vibes sub and enclosure. That sucks for me. Anyway, still wtb the sub and enclosure and everything to make it work. Thanks
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

You could try car-part.com. You may get lucky and find the stuff you're looking for in a junkyard near you.
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
WestC4

Post by WestC4 »

Thanks for the tip, never heard of this site, but will have to check it out.
Rvaworm

Post by Rvaworm »

I have a sub woofer setup that I got from a junk yard. Where are you located? Its a bit big to ship and would cost a lot. Also what year is your vibe and does it come with the amp under the seat?
hotbug1776

Post by hotbug1776 »

I'm interested in the subwoofer setup. Where are you located, and can we get some pictures.
Rvaworm

Post by Rvaworm »

Sorry about the long wait here is the setup. If you have an 05-08 Vibe with moon and tunes, the wiring should be there to hook this right up. 03-04 You will need to have moon and tunes and do some wiring for this to work. I have the wiring harness to get the job done but you will need to tap into the corresponding wires. This is for 1st gen with Moon and Tunes only!

Here is the picture
SlammedNiss

Post by SlammedNiss »

I'm interested. How much are you looking for and where are you located? Shipping would be to 67502.
2003 Matrix Xrs Automatic - SOLD :'(
2011 Rav4 Sport
Rvaworm

Post by Rvaworm »

SlammedNiss wrote:I'm interested. How much are you looking for and where are you located? Shipping would be to 67502.
Do you have moon and tunes?
SlammedNiss

Post by SlammedNiss »

Rvaworm wrote:
SlammedNiss wrote:I'm interested. How much are you looking for and where are you located? Shipping would be to 67502.
Do you have moon and tunes?
No would be doing a custom amp and sub in the enclosure.
2011 Rav4 Sport
hotbug1776

Post by hotbug1776 »

I'm interested as well, shipping to 16510 as well as price. I'm going to mount a 12" sub in a custom enclosure and just use the panel with some minor modifications.
Nathankenney94

Post by Nathankenney94 »

I have one I would be willing to sell it and the trim piece and amp for 20 bucks plus shipping and ur trim piece.
SlammedNiss

Post by SlammedNiss »

Nathankenney94 wrote:I have one I would be willing to sell it and the trim piece and amp for 20 bucks plus shipping and ur trim piece.
what all do you have? Everything? Including the panel, enclosure, amp, etc? Where are you located?
2011 Rav4 Sport
danbery76

Post by danbery76 »

do you still have the rear subwoofer setup?
Lancer521

Post by Lancer521 »

Rvaworm wrote:Sorry about the long wait here is the setup. If you have an 05-08 Vibe with moon and tunes, the wiring should be there to hook this right up. 03-04 You will need to have moon and tunes and do some wiring for this to work. I have the wiring harness to get the job done but you will need to tap into the corresponding wires. This is for 1st gen with Moon and Tunes only!

Here is the picture

Is this still available? I'm definitely interested. PM me