Amazed how quickly heater works in a.m.

Upholstery, floor mats, seats, window tint and anything inside the vehicle and not electronic
cohocarl

Amazed how quickly heater works in a.m.

Post by cohocarl »

The last week or so we've had quite a few nights of 50 to 55 degree mornings with ALOT of dew. I've put the vent selector to the windshield/heater (not the defrost where the a/c compresser kicks in) and I am amazed how quickly I feel heat out of the vents. I'd say w/in 2 miles I'm turning it off because it's getting too warm. My temp gauge looks like everything is o-tay, and it has been running great, so I don't think anything is wrong.Compared to our other vehicles, this gets up to operating temp very quickly. Anyone else notice this?Thanks,Carl
Sold 6/16/04 03 Vibe 5-speed, Hotchkis Sway Bars & Springs, Hooker Aerochamber, Panasonic Stereo, Hitch, Silverstars,04 Saturn Vue 2.2L Ecotec, 5-speed, 01 Stratus R/T Coupe 5-speed (wife's car) 85 Corvette 268 CompCam, 882 heads, FlatTops, 24lb injectors, Hooker Aerochamber true duals, 58mm TB, Holley AFPR, Siamesed intake base, Polished TPI.
DVDvibe

Re: Amazed how quickly heater works in a.m. (cohocarl)

Post by DVDvibe »

I noticed the same thing the last few mornings. I love my Vibe so far!
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Re: Amazed how quickly heater works in a.m. (cohocarl)

Post by NSimkins »

Started up my Vibe early this morning.. the engine was only running for less than 30 seconds and I noticed warm air already coming out of the vents.Will be interesting to see if this holds true when it's 15 deg. Fah. ..