Adams polishes

Tips, tricks, and recommendations for keeping your vehicle looking new
audiovibe

Adams polishes

Post by audiovibe »

Has anyone used Adams polishes? I am running low on my Meguiar's stuff and the car really needs a good cleaning. I ordered a bunch of their stuff to see how I like it, if it doesn't compare they offer a 110% money back guarantee. I have spent some time researching their products and like what I have read so I will be giving them a try. The big test will be my winter beater that hasn't had a real bath in probably 5 years (I am so bad) I will post some results with pics when the stuff comes in. I will compare Meguiar's cleaner liquid wax, Meguiar's Gold Class paste wax, Adams Americana wax, and Adams Super Fine machine wax. The surface will be prepped the same by washing, claying, polishing, then waxing. I am hoping to receive the stuff later this week so I can get some results.If anyone is interested here is the link to Adams Polishes.http://www.adamspolishes.com/default.aspx
Vibe is gone and will be missed as I've gone country style
goodvibesGT

Re: Adams polishes

Post by goodvibesGT »

I heard it's good stuff and have a great line.

I've used Meguiar's on my details due to cost - people just don't have mula for expensive product and want a shiny car.