Do you have the Nav System or Moon & Tunes Package?

Stereo, security systems, vehicle electronics, and electrical-related discussions
DVDvibe

Do you have the Nav System or Moon & Tunes Package?

Post by DVDvibe »

Which one do you guys have, if you have a custom system, tell us about it.
sharky

Re: Do you have the Nav System or Moon & Tunes Package? (DVDvibe)

Post by sharky »

i have the moon and tunes w/6 disc in dash. but i could only vote once
Top Speed 130mph
DVDvibe

Re: Do you have the Nav System or Moon & Tunes Package? (sharky)

Post by DVDvibe »

I was just wondering how many people had what out there, I will be adding a dvd player, and overhead console screen shortly. I am wanting to do it now but need to wait til the middle of next month before I will have all of the funds.I currently have the DVD Nav System but sort of wish that I would have went with the moon & tunes just because I want a sunroof but oh well, live and learn.
[Modified by DVDvibe, 10:54 AM 8/23/2002]
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Re: Do you have the Nav System or Moon & Tunes Package? (sharky)

Post by NSimkins »

quote:i have the moon and tunes w/6 disc in dash. but i could only vote once Same here.
Lori19

Post by Lori19 »

quote:I will be adding a dvd player, and overhead console screen shortly.Can you have a overhead screen and a moonroof? I want the overhead screen you mentioned, got a link? But I have the moonroof.
Lori Abyss,monotone,moon & tunes, power pkg
DVDvibe

Re: Do you have the Nav System or Moon & Tunes Package? (Lori19)

Post by DVDvibe »

quote:Can you have a overhead screen and a moonroof? I want the overhead screen you mentioned, got a link? But I have the moonroof.I'm not sure if you can have both because I haven't seen a Vibe with the moonroof, if you have room right above your rear view mirror to mount a 7" screen/console before the moonroof, then yes. There are many models of overhead screens/consoles but the one that I am probably going to get is similar to this one on ebay that the auction has ended for http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 54054&rd=1 Hope that helps!
Lori19

Post by Lori19 »

Thanks for the link. I'm going to measure it tomorrow.If I don't get a TV in that car soon, my kid is going to have a fit! All his friends have TV's in their cars Mom!But of course, they have mini-vans! If all else fails,I'm going with the backpack tv/vcr combo.
Lori Abyss,monotone,moon & tunes, power pkg
DVDvibe

Re: Do you have the Nav System or Moon & Tunes Package? (Lori19)

Post by DVDvibe »

I know what you mean, I was thinking about it or the console that straps in the middle of the back seat before I decided to go with the overhead console. If I can find a link to one, I will post it.
michael239

Post by michael239 »

planned on ordering the monn and tunes package... test drove a vibe with the nav system.. had no choice but to get one. i could have never be happy with my car if i didn;t just drop the cash and get the dvd nav system. do i miss the sun roof... probally. my dealer told me they could put on in for $1000. think i will pass though.. not pleased about cutting a hole in my new car.
Michael... ...Envy Vibe (Fully Loaded)
LadyHwk750

Re: Do you have the Nav System or Moon & Tunes Package? (NSimkins)

Post by LadyHwk750 »

quote:i have the moon and tunes w/6 disc in dash. but i could only vote once Same here. Same here too!