Seaside 6/28 Meet Recap...

Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Rhode Island, Vermont
ragingfish

Seaside 6/28 Meet Recap...

Post by ragingfish »

Ok, so it took me a couple of days, but I'm finally here to recap our visit to the Celica meet at Island Beach State Park on Saturday, June 28.It was actually a Celica meet, so there was a massive influx of Celicas. In total, we estimated there to be betweeen 35-40 cars there...About 7 Matrixes were there...I was the ONLY Vibe...not sure what happened to my fellow Jersey Vibers that were allegedly coming...but I was flying solo...So there was a bunch of Matrixes, little 'ol me...about 5-6 RSXes, a Lancer Evo...lots of fun...Here are the pix: http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289792559Also see RTrac1's (MO.com) album: http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289812239 There were some great cars there! One MO.com member, maddigital, had an amazing Matrix -- mini LCD video screens in the back of both front headrests, a third in the front passenger visor -- and an amazing sound system. We were watching movies in this dude's car! Very cool...One guy had a supercharged Z06 Corvette -- (removed), that thing can FLY!!!! Another killer Celica came in. Owned by a small company called Seaside Grapix ( http://www.seasidegraphix.com). This car was AMAZING! See the pictures in the album...but in brief, it had a 75 shot NOS system with 2 bottles, 2 purgers, 2 remote bottle openers, rearview mirror with 2.5" TV, nitrous gauges, indash dvd player with SURROUND SOUND, rearview camera in trunk keyhole which route an image back to the video screen in the mirror and in dash player, audiobaun 2 10s, audiobaun amp, x box, tv in hatch, fire extinguisher, hid headlights, police-grade strobes, and the list goes on and on. I took a picture of the spec sheet, it's in the album as well. This car was just amazing though -- you had to see it to believe it.Other than that, I got some great pics of my vibe as well -- will post them in the next few days...That's about it! Hoping to see a much larger Vibe turnout at my meet in August!
YES!I still visit GenVibe periodically. I have not forgotten about my "original" family over here!

2009 PONTIAC G8
3.6L V6 (256 HP @ 6300 rpm, 248 ft-lbs. @ 2100 rpm)
greenfire

Re: Seaside 6/28 Meet Recap... (ragingfish)

Post by greenfire »

Fish... Great pics!! Did you ever get your horns finished?
2005 Flint Mica Scion tCTRD exhaustFormer Car: 2003 Matrix xr4wd
ragingfish

Re: Seaside 6/28 Meet Recap... (greenfire)

Post by ragingfish »

LOL! I got a new set today, and would you believe it, one of them is DEAD! This is CRAZYNESS!!!
YES!I still visit GenVibe periodically. I have not forgotten about my "original" family over here!

2009 PONTIAC G8
3.6L V6 (256 HP @ 6300 rpm, 248 ft-lbs. @ 2100 rpm)