Heroes

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
Atomic

Re: (ANO_Vibe)

Post by Atomic »

So Claire might end up at 19 or 20 forever........ hmmmm......
05 Base Vibe, Abyss (also known as Black to un-Vibers)Auto, Power Pkg, 16" alu, 20% tint all around, Black powder coated roof rails (the anodizing didn't last in the sun)Member of S.A.V.E. (Secret Association of Vibe Enthusisasts)
Herb

Post by Herb »

Wow, Mohinder doesn't screw around does he? I'm awestruck at his marksmanship!
Would you agree to debris acceptance? 2003 Vibe GTMods installed GM Top and Mid-Gate Spoilers, Cosmo CAI, TWM Short Shifter with Desert Eagle weighted shift knob, TWM Bronzoil Shifter Cable Bushings, Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust, Unichip, Injen Billet Aluminum Engine/Sparkplug covers and oil cap, Optima RedTop Battery, Lineage Ground Wire KitAwaiting install: Energy Suspension Motor Mounts, DC Sports Header
Herb

Re: (Herb)

Post by Herb »

I'm all ready for season 3!

Attached files
Would you agree to debris acceptance? 2003 Vibe GTMods installed GM Top and Mid-Gate Spoilers, Cosmo CAI, TWM Short Shifter with Desert Eagle weighted shift knob, TWM Bronzoil Shifter Cable Bushings, Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust, Unichip, Injen Billet Aluminum Engine/Sparkplug covers and oil cap, Optima RedTop Battery, Lineage Ground Wire KitAwaiting install: Energy Suspension Motor Mounts, DC Sports Header
Toasted7

Post by Toasted7 »

Looks like you are ready... I'm pumped, can't wait!
VMFIC of Cincinnati Scikotics Cincinnati Scikotics sponsored by: KerryScion.com My other ride is your mom
Nelson

Post by Nelson »

this is a great series. I'm looking fwd to it. (We don't watch "TV" during prime time, no cable, or satellite.) We just rent the DVD's, no commercials, and watch when we're ready.
"Draco" 09 Steel Blue Base Vibe 1.8, auto, moonroofR.I.P. "FROST" 06 Frosty White Base Vibe, auto, Moonroof and Monsoontotalled when a bus t-boned us.
bull77

Re: (Nelson)

Post by bull77 »

Quote, originally posted by Nelson »this is a great series. I'm looking fwd to it. (We don't watch "TV" during prime time, no cable, or satellite.) We just rent the DVD's, no commercials, and watch when we're ready.we usually watch a whole series during the summer (ie: 24/Lost) on "dvd" --- going to start S1 of Heroes this weekend...
Atomic

Re: (bull77)

Post by Atomic »

So did anyone catch the three frikkiin' hours of Heroes last night?An hour of lead-up, then two hours of fun.I can't wait for next week's episode!
05 Base Vibe, Abyss (also known as Black to un-Vibers)Auto, Power Pkg, 16" alu, 20% tint all around, Black powder coated roof rails (the anodizing didn't last in the sun)Member of S.A.V.E. (Secret Association of Vibe Enthusisasts)
GoodVibErations2004

Post by GoodVibErations2004 »

AHAHA it was insane. And now sylars pretty much unstoppable! crazy ****!
GoodVibErations2004 2004 Neptune AWD ^^^^^^^^^^^My Genvibe Garage^^^^^^^^^^^
bull77

Post by bull77 »

hell ya!!! We finished S2 on saturday, just in time for last night.What's up with mohinders back? Are his bones growing to big for his body after the shot?
coldmm803

Post by coldmm803 »

that was great last night. next weeks looks crazy
Herb

Re: (bull77)

Post by Herb »

Quote, originally posted by bull77 »What's up with mohinders back? Are his bones growing to big for his body after the shot?Seems to me like he's turning into a BrundleFly
redlava

Post by redlava »

Yeah probably more like X-Men's version of Beast. But turning into The Fly would be a nice touch.
Herb

Re: (redlava)

Post by Herb »

Quote, originally posted by redlava »Yeah probably more like X-Men's version of Beast. But turning into The Fly would be a nice touch.Felt more reminiscent of the Fly with Jeff Goldblum. Science guy test something on himself. Something doesn't quite as planned, he gets unusual abilities and climbs walls, increased libido and aggression, and then stuff peeling off his body...