April Michigan Mini-Meet

Indiana, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, North & South Dakota, Nebraska, Wisconsin
nismo

Re: (DaddyVibeMI)

Post by nismo »

No problem. I also found a map to Heritage Park and I shall post everything ASAP
2008 Chevy Cobalt SS Turbo - Fun stuff under there somewhere 1998 Nissan Sentra - Sold2004 Pontiac Vibe - 107k and SoldCosmo CAI
DaddyVibeMI

Post by DaddyVibeMI »

I have bad news, I marked my calendar at my work but I didn't mark my calendar at home. I found out that my family and I will be out of state that my grandmother will be 90 years old on 29th. We're going to have suprise party on 30th for her. I couldn't believe it that she going to be 90 years old. She live in Morrison, IL and take us get there about six hours. Also going to visit my grandparents in Sterling which that they're not too far my grandmother. Sorry guys! However we will show for MI Super Meet III.ThanksDaddyVibeMI
Car Domain.com ~ DaddyVibeMI
nismo

Re: (DaddyVibeMI)

Post by nismo »

Damn man. That's cool though. Say Happy 90th from all of us here. Inder
2008 Chevy Cobalt SS Turbo - Fun stuff under there somewhere 1998 Nissan Sentra - Sold2004 Pontiac Vibe - 107k and SoldCosmo CAI
nismo

Re: (TRD4reel)

Post by nismo »

So I went to Heritage Park and unfortunately I found out that the whole park pretty much is like all gravel. Like with rocks and stuff. So, I'ma have t relocate the meet. Inder
shagginwagin

Post by shagginwagin »

Really? Man that sucks. Thanks for scoping out the place though.
<Rob>http://members.cardomain.com/shagginwagin"They say the way a man treats his car, is how he treats himself."(The Transporter)
nismo

Re: (shagginwagin)

Post by nismo »

Yeah. I think everyone here cares about their cars enough to not drive through rocks and stuff. So, gimme till this weekend and I'll let everyone know.Inder
shagginwagin

Post by shagginwagin »

Doesn't really matter to me where it is, as long as it has some space. I'll bring a football, basketball and stuff for us to use.
<Rob>http://members.cardomain.com/shagginwagin"They say the way a man treats his car, is how he treats himself."(The Transporter)