any 4wd vibes in so cal

Arizona, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah
tytexrs

any 4wd vibes in so cal

Post by tytexrs »

for those of you that dont know me, my name is Glove from SoCal matrixowners.. i got a sick offer for any 4wd vibes out there.. since i couldnt find any 4wd trixs, im passing this offer to you guys... catch is.. you have to be 4wd.. if there are any left around so cal and you guys are looking for a drop, i got an offer for you through a known company. please post up here OR PM me and i will fill you in.. dont let this offer pass you by..
BlueCrush

Re: any 4wd vibes in so cal (tytexrs)

Post by BlueCrush »

Sup, Glove! He is a well known good guy on MO. Hopefully, somone with a AWD Vibe can take advantage of this offer for lowering your ride and possibly getting a new option for us AWD'ers for lowering since both Hotchkis and Canuck Motorsports stopped making springs that we can use.
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
damronjr

Re: any 4wd vibes in so cal (tytexrs)

Post by damronjr »

I honestly can't think of ANY awd'ers out here on the boards...
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
tytexrs

Post by tytexrs »

i will update this thread as more info becomes available.. im hopin we can find someone willing to test fit a set of coilover and springs for an AWD.. you will get a free set of your choice..