TX teen viber wreck

Arkansas, Alabama, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Texas
joatmon

TX teen viber wreck

Post by joatmon »

http://www.victoriaadvocate.co...-newsQuote »Tuesday wreck involves teen driversThree teens were involved in a Tuesday afternoon wreck at the intersection of Red River Street and Avon Drive.Around 3:48 p.m., a black pickup truck and a red Pontiac Vibe were westbound in the 2300 block of Red River Street.Officer Zachary DeLaRosa said the black pickup, driven by a teenage girl, stopped for oncoming traffic, in an attempt to turn left onto Avon Drive.While waiting to make her turn, she was rear-ended by the Pontiac, which was driven by a 16-year-old Victoria boy.While the age of the pickup truck's driver is unknown, however, it is known that she had a teenage girl passenger.DeLaRosa said the Pontiac's driver was not being ticketed, but he was found at fault for driver inattention.

Attached files
A Psycho Martyr

Re: TX teen viber wreck (joatmon)

Post by A Psycho Martyr »

I like how the "black pickup" had no name, but the rad "pontiac Vibe" did.lolMy sister-in-law did the same thing She rear ended a chevy s-10 that was stopped waiting to turn left while she was going about 45mph in her lowered lexus is300 with a carbon fiber hood. well, we know how THAT story ends.... BEAUTIFUL car that my brother fixed up for her was totalled
star_deceiver

Re: TX teen viber wreck (joatmon)

Post by star_deceiver »

Well his insurance is going to be outrageous for a while, and I hope he learned a valuble lesson in paying attention!
2019 Ram 3500 4x4 CCSB srw 8HP75
2016 Ram 3500 4x4 RCLB Dually w/stick (traded in - 05/10/19)
2012 Chevy Silverado 1500 Cheyenne 4x4 (Traded in - 03/30/16)
2009 Vibe. (Traded in - 12/12/12)
jake75

Re: TX teen viber wreck (star_deceiver)

Post by jake75 »

"DeLaRosa said the Pontiac's driver was not being ticketed, but he was found at fault for driver inattention."Where does that happen anymore? Our city likes that ticket revenue.Several years ago a my wife got hit - the other driver not denying fault, got his insurance company on the phone and explained what happened. No way anyone was hurt. I told him he didn't need a traffic ticket to add to his woes and we got put of there before any police could arrive.
2009 Vibe 1.8L Carbon Gray AT Power Pkg 1/12/092003 Vibe 1.8L Neptune AT Mono Power Pkg 1/27/03 [sold 2/2/09]2007 T&C SWB 7/31/07 "Broke people stay broke by living like they're rich. Rich people stay rich by living like they're broke."
jackie879

Post by jackie879 »

"DeLaRosa said the Pontiac's driver was not being ticketed, but he was found at fault for driver inattention."I'm curious why he wasn't ticketed too. I rear-ended someone several years ago (no one was hurt) and the cop was all too eager to ticket me for "following too close".