I'm Confused about this Map

Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Rhode Island, Vermont
Whelan

I'm Confused about this Map

Post by Whelan »

How did Ohio make the Northeast? When I lived there we definitely considered ourselves MidWest. Anything West of New York is not Northeast IMO. to me the NE is CT, NH, VT, ME, NY, NJ, MA, RI.Anything south of Jersey is Mid Atlantic, i.e. DE, MD. just a thought.
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
joatmon

Re: I'm Confused about this Map (Whelan)

Post by joatmon »

Quote, originally posted by Whelan »How did Ohio make the Northeast? maybe it's because Nick is in Ohio and he sympathizes more with the northeast than the midwest.maybe it's because of political leanings, is ohio a red or a blue state? Maybe it's because during the civil war, Ohio sided with the union, and other midwest states weren't even states yet.maybe it's because those vibers from northeast states like CT never posted anything regional, and the admins felt sorry for them, so they gave them the more active Ohioans to boost posts to the northeast forummaybe a merge with http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=27200 and /or http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=6612 would be appropriate
Zorren

Post by Zorren »

The way we classify is a bit distorted. what is considered West, East, Midwest North and South? I would not say Ohio is not Midwest . IF your state doesn't touch North Dakota, South Dakota Neb., Kansas OK or Texas then I would not consider it Midwest. Maybe I am on a island.
Mrs. White: Yes, I did it. I killed Yvette. I hated her so... much... it... it... the... it... the... fee... flames... flames... on the side of my face... heaving... breathless... heaving breaths...
Whelan

Re: I'm Confused about this Map (Zorren)

Post by Whelan »

I guess Im very partial to whats considered Northeast, let alone New England.
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
VivaVibe

Post by VivaVibe »

Of course GenVibe can divide their map however they choose. Typically though, the division of the northeast is thus:New England includes CT, RI, MA, VT, NH, MEMid-Atlantic includes NY, NJ, PA, DE, MDOH is normally considered Mid-west
2004 Base Shadow MonotoneMoon-n-Tunes, Power Pkg16" Alloys, AT, ABS, Side Air-bagsPin-stripe, 30% Tint, Fat exhaust tipMy GenVibe Garage
Whelan

Re: I'm Confused about this Map (VivaVibe)

Post by Whelan »

I agree, I think I said it before, when I lived in OH I was considered MW. When we gonna have a NE meet for the New England people's
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT