Jersey Meth Viber

Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Rhode Island, Vermont
joatmon

Jersey Meth Viber

Post by joatmon »

http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.d...EWS02Quote »DEA: Meth lab raided, Stafford man arrestedPosted by the Asbury Park Press on 11/3/06BY ZACH PATBERGMANAHAWKIN BUREAUSTAFFORD — As Mark Friedman entered the garage shed behind his home on Deer Lake Court on Thursday morning, federal agents swarmed him and arrested the 42-year-old father of two on charges of manufacturing methamphetamine in his backyard....Friedman appears to be in a business related to real estate. A sign on the door of the Pontiac Vibe parked in the driveway Thursday read: Statewide Property Solutions, "We buy houses."...

Attached files
ZubenElGenubi

Re: Jersey Meth Viber (joatmon)

Post by ZubenElGenubi »

At least he got a car that could haul lots of product.
KNINE

Post by KNINE »

Looks like there's going to be a Vibe coming up for government auction.
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
Kari

Re: Jersey Meth Viber (K-NINE)

Post by Kari »

Yep, there's gonna be a cheap used Vibe in New Jersey...It's a shame to see so many people with their lives shattered by meth. We see it so much in East TN, and so many people you'd never think would be into drugs are not only doing meth but manufacturing it. It's mind-blowing.
GenVibe Global Moderator
scherry2

Post by scherry2 »

why would he loose the vibe? the meth lab wasn't in the car. they can only seize where the lab is at and its contents. "entered the garage shed behind his home".
Kari

Re: Jersey Meth Viber (scherry2)

Post by Kari »

I've always wondered why they seize so many cars in meth busts, since I seriously doubt most labs are in the cars, but there are a lot of sherriff's depts in TN with cars that read "this vehicle seized in a meth bust." So I'd say it's possible.
GenVibe Global Moderator
scherry2

Re: Jersey Meth Viber (Kari)

Post by scherry2 »

Hmmm learn something new all the time.
ragingfish

Post by ragingfish »

Speaking of vehicle seizures...http://www.treas.gov/auctions/....html
YES!I still visit GenVibe periodically. I have not forgotten about my "original" family over here!

2009 PONTIAC G8
3.6L V6 (256 HP @ 6300 rpm, 248 ft-lbs. @ 2100 rpm)
ColonelPanic

Post by ColonelPanic »

First of all, do we know JMV? (Hey, that's a cool acronym!) "Hi, I'm JMV, this is my Vibe, my mods are this 'we buy houses' sticker and also 100 pounds of Sudafed in the back that I drove all over the tristate to pick up. I love this car, with the mileage and the room, it makes for a great car to purchase materials to make the stuff and for delivery of finished prod, er, no, i am not guilty."Hey, is that car satellite? It looks like it may be, or possibly frosty... If it is satellite it could be raging's old car and lil' buddy there has to manufacture meth on the side in addition to his house selling business to keep enough money flowing into that vibe to fix all the broken stuff. When I read the article and the first second I saw the map, I thought this guy lived near "Oxycontin Rd." but it turned out after another look to be "Oxycocus Rd." hehBTW, thanks for that link, raging! Those are some schweet rides up for grabs! Ferraris, Lamborghini, Maybach... But pfft, i don't need those, I've got my Hyundai. (removed)!But on a serious note... METH... BAD! It's a really big problem here in Southern Indiana where it seems practically everybody and their brother has a meth lab set up in their bathroom or whatever... No telling how many lives this crap has destroyed...
03 Vibe base. Born 10/14/2002 06:07 AM
Auto, Moon & Tunes, power package. 143k
Neptune/dying clearcoat/primer grey. :lol:

'21 Elantra Limited - 2.0L/IVT
'15 Escape SE - 1.6L EcoBoost (hers)
Image Image
mcgusto82

Re: Jersey Meth Viber (ColonelPanic)

Post by mcgusto82 »

I saw a news report not too long ago. In it they talked about meth, and drug disclosures. Apparently it's not required by law to tell someone that the house as previoulsy a meth lab. That was the whole point of the show. They were making a move to make it a law. I think the same applies to cars. i'm wondering where that Maybach came from...