Bumpers

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
xProtege16x

Bumpers

Post by xProtege16x »

Hey there guys

New guy here here. I'm happy that i found a place where I can find info and share my love for my 2009 Pontiac Vibe GT.

I'm looking for bumpers with little to no damage for both ends of the car.

Thanks in Advance
2009 Pontiac Vibe GT in Mystic Blue
tpollauf

Re: Bumpers

Post by tpollauf »

Welcome to GenVibe ;) Your location is critical here as if anyone of us have one we have NO idea where to deliver it. Update your profile for us. I have a "torn" 2009 rear GT bumper (navy blue) that I kept off my son's car. It probably can be fixed but insurance bought him a new one and I didn't have the heart to throw it away just yet. New they're $300-$400 .... ouch :x Let us know specifically what you need and how bad your current bumpers are and maybe we can help.
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
xProtege16x

Post by xProtege16x »

Sorry man, never used a site like this in my life haha(I'm 26)I'll update it in a bit. Just a little info on the car. My brother gave me his car in 2017 so its seen better days. So the car is a 2009 Mystic Blue? Vibe GT. That's the colour that popped when I googled the car and searched for the colour. As far as I know, I haven't seen many of these cars, especially in that colour..is it rare or am I not looking hard enough? Anyway..

As for the the part being "torn" how bad is it? Over the years my car has received many hit and runs. The rear has beem hit the most for some reason. There's a crack going down the right side near, bout 4 inches below the tail light.

So your telling me the bumpers go around $300-$400..holy cow lol I didn't expect that 😅

I have little to no knowledge of cars and I'm learning with this one. I do have a question about something but Ill have to post it somewhere else, don't wanna break rules.
2009 Pontiac Vibe GT in Mystic Blue
joatmon

Post by joatmon »

Welcome to genvibe

Might check out car-part.com, a searchable network of junkyards. Unfortunately, since cars tend to end up in junkyards because of accidents, you probably won't find one car with both bumpers intact
xProtege16x wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:23 pmdon't wanna break rules.
genvibe is pretty easy going, especially compared to some car forums. Always been a place where people can ask anything and get treated with respect. About the only rule breaking that will get you chastised is getting too personally hostile.