Pontiac Vibe Keychains

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
KITT222

Pontiac Vibe Keychains

Post by KITT222 »

Greetings GenVibe forums! Long time no see. The Facebooks have been busy, and so have I. If you didn't already know, I have been selling decals via Etsy for a little while now. However, stock on the decals is low, and I need to fund a vinyl cutter. So I had some keychains made! They are a rubber material, come in purple and yellow base colors, and are now up in the store, ready for new homes! If you're interested, hit the link and take a look. I'm not shipping yet because I need to confirm postage costs on my end, but they should be ready to go this week!

If these all sell out I'll be able to make & sell decals once again, and I'll consider alternate colors and/or a 2nd gen version.

If you're interested, the link is here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/795886213/ ... rs=1&crt=1

tpollauf

Re: Pontiac Vibe Keychains

Post by tpollauf »

KITT222 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 1:13 pm Long time no see
Ya think so !!!!!!! Its about time you pay us another visit over here and keep us posted on what's happening in the Vibe world. Just ordered one of each color ............ Thanks! You still at Kettering or did you graduate yet? FYI .... I will soon (as in this summer) be making third brake light segments for the first gen Vibes as I now own two of them (both GT's). I'll only inform via GenVibe.com so somebody else will have to inform those others on that "drama" site if interested. Details to come soon .............
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
KITT222

Re: Pontiac Vibe Keychains

Post by KITT222 »

In my defense, the drama site has drama that must be dealt with. The day I just had... Anyway, all graduated now! Working up here at the entity formerly known as TARDEC. Finally working on my own Vibe since I have the time, money, and single-stall garage to do so.

I'll be trying to coordinate more between sites... This old place is still a VERY good resource.