For Sale 2006 Pontiac vibe MANUAL!

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
mayflyaway

For Sale 2006 Pontiac vibe MANUAL!

Post by mayflyaway »

Selling my 2006 Vibe! It has a new (used) manual transmission and a brand new clutch, brand new starter as of June, new tires last year, new shocks on the front in 2016. If you arent in my area and you want it - I may be able to deliver for a fairly low fee - keep reading.

Here is the ad: https://athensga.craigslist.org/cto/d/w ... 98123.html

Both of the front fog lights are busted, there is some paint chipping on the hood that has been filled in with repair paint, and there are just a few small dents and scratches otherwise. If you are interested i can get video of it running and driving, photos of every flaw that I see and close ups of the tires, and can send you a google search to my mechanic so you can talk to him directly. He has been maintaining and done all repairs on this vehicle for the last year. I also have a pile of service records.

I'm including the Yakima rack!

NO LEAKS! NO RUST! This car lived most of its life in Portland, Oregon, then came down to the south. It has never once been driven in snowy conditions or on salted roads. Recently looked at by mechanic and all hoses and belts are in good condition.

Im located in athens, GA HERES THE DEAL! I am moving from AThens back to Portland, Oregon around Oct 16-21 and will be able to tow it - so I could drop it off anywhere along this route for a nominal fee, depending on how far you are: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Winterv ... 051064!3e0
zbyers

Re: For Sale 2006 Pontiac vibe MANUAL!

Post by zbyers »

Looks like a fair deal for someone.
'74 Thing, '79 El Camino, '83 VW DoKa '91 Vanagon, '03 Base, 04 GT
'06 CRV, '06 AWD, '07 Base, '12 Highlander Limited, '17 Frontier CCLB

Byerscrew Garage, GenVibe Facebook, How-To Index
Everything You Need To Know About the Pontiac Vibe
gotreats

Re: For Sale 2006 Pontiac vibe MANUAL!

Post by gotreats »

How much did this sell for / miles?