Salvage '03 with only 80K miles, thinking about parting her out

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
VibeTribe5StillAlive

Salvage '03 with only 80K miles, thinking about parting her out

Post by VibeTribe5StillAlive »

My lovely perfectly maintained '03 with only 80K miles was recently rear ended on the freeway. Caused a 3 car pileup. Thinking about parting her out. Car was my grandfathers and very well maintained. Engine and transmission in great condition, 3 of the 4 doors looking good, stereo works great, seats in fair condition, got all the floor mats etc. Really everything in this car is good to go except for the radiator, fan, airbags, front windshield, and bumpers. She still runs but can't get far without a radiator. I'm located in the Los Angeles area, please contact me asap if you're interested. I'm a broke nursing student and hoping to get something more than the $450 I was offered to scrap it. Really anything above that would get you this whole car. I do not have the skills or time to remove lots of little parts and ship them, unless you want to pay to have a mechanic do that for us.