FS Hotchkis camber plate strut bar kit

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
tgidavid

FS Hotchkis camber plate strut bar kit

Post by tgidavid »

Greetings from a Matrixowners member. I have a rare hotchkis camber plate and strut bar combo for sale.
Price is $200 + shipping. You can also contact me by email tgidavid(at)yahoo.c0m THANKS!

Never installed hotchkis camber plate and strut bar combo that I bought many years ago. One of the camber plate is still in the bag un opened. I am asking for $200+shipping which is 1/2 the cost of when I bought it. The original description says that it came with a billet battery hold down but I don't remember getting one.

This item has been discontinued for the matrix/corolla for a long time.

DESCRIPTION:
Hotchkis Sport Camber Plates increase the camber adjustment range and reduce chassis flex, with an integrated Strut Tower Brace. Strut front suspension doesn't have camber gain. To keep your tires flat on the road during cornering, static negative camber must be used. Up to 1.5 degrees of negative camber is available with our Sport Camber Plates. Also non-aggressive street driving alignment settings are easily obtainable. CNC machined from billet aluminum, your choice of red, purple, or polished tops are fitted with grade 10.9 hardware. OEM grade roller bearings and polyurethane isolation bushings are installed for smooth steering and vibration control. A CNC Billet Battery Hold Down is also included.

Mariachi

Re: FS Hotchkis camber plate strut bar kit

Post by Mariachi »

oh wow. tempting
tgidavid

Re: FS Hotchkis camber plate strut bar kit

Post by tgidavid »

:ugeek: