Anyone switched to the 2015 RAV4

Discussions about other vehicles other than the Vibe & Matrix.
Zorren

Anyone switched to the 2015 RAV4

Post by Zorren »

Thinking about trading my vibe in on a 2015 or 2016 Rav4. Anyone have any feedback?
Mrs. White: Yes, I did it. I killed Yvette. I hated her so... much... it... it... the... it... the... fee... flames... flames... on the side of my face... heaving... breathless... heaving breaths...
ImUrOBGYN

Re: Anyone switched to the 2015 RAV4

Post by ImUrOBGYN »

Looks decent but couldn't imagine going from our 2010 V6 4x4 to the new, smaller less powerful RAV. Have you thought of the new Scion iM hatchback? I feel like that's a closer successor/replacement.
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
ImageImageImage
Zorren

Post by Zorren »

I have been wanting more space and higher stance. I thinking it's better to wait until the 2016s come out. The hybrid has my attention atm.
Mrs. White: Yes, I did it. I killed Yvette. I hated her so... much... it... it... the... it... the... fee... flames... flames... on the side of my face... heaving... breathless... heaving breaths...
jake75

Post by jake75 »

Not ready/no need to buy but next time my wife and I want more space and higher stance - and hopefully less noise. My current short list is the Subaru Forrester, Maxda X5, Toyota RAV4 and the Nissan Rogue. Dealer inventory on the Rogue in Columbus seems limited to AWD.
2009 Vibe 1.8L Carbon Gray AT Power Pkg 1/12/092003 Vibe 1.8L Neptune AT Mono Power Pkg 1/27/03 [sold 2/2/09]2007 T&C SWB 7/31/07 "Broke people stay broke by living like they're rich. Rich people stay rich by living like they're broke."
ImUrOBGYN

Post by ImUrOBGYN »

jake75 wrote:Not ready/no need to buy but next time my wife and I want more space and higher stance - and hopefully less noise. My current short list is the Subaru Forrester, Maxda X5, Toyota RAV4 and the Nissan Rogue. Dealer inventory on the Rogue in Columbus seems limited to AWD.
Have you considered DynaMat? If I were in position to purchase a car and noise was my only complaint or only thing stopping me from choosing a particular car, I'd be tempted to purchase said noisy car and lay in some dynamat. That stuff is great. However, I understand not everyone will have the time or ability to install themselves or the cash to pay someone else. Just a thought.
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
ImageImageImage
Vulcan05

Post by Vulcan05 »

Before you buy, google Subaru excess oil consumption (they claim a quart every 1200 miles is NORMAL) and CRV vibration problems. Both vehicle WERE on my short list, but 25 to 30 thousand dollar$ for a new car that burns oil or vibrates is not my idea of a good deal. I had both problems with my '49 Chevy, and it only cost me $65.
2010 Vibe. Moon roof, Monsoon, 2.4 engine, 5 speed auto, cruise, dark gray.
GMRedline

Post by GMRedline »

My wife wants to trade her 09 Vibe in for a 2015 RAV4 right now. We have all the common problems associated with the 09 Rentals like broken radio knob, TRAC, Brake, VSS lights on, and no AC. The dealership is low balling us on the "Pontiac" trade in...
2009 Jet Black Vibe GT - Hers2006 Saturn ION RL - Mine1998 Buick Regal - Yours?