What is your current project car?

Discussions about other vehicles other than the Vibe & Matrix.
wyatt89

What is your current project car?

Post by wyatt89 »

Should be self explanatory, post up a picture(s?) of your current fun car or project!I'll post mine when I get a couple normal pictures of it
'04 lava GTSRI, Progress rear sway bar, Infinity reference backs, components in the front, Infinity Kappa 124.7w sub, Alphasonik 600rms@2ohms for the sub, alpine head unit, worst paint ever!
Raven

Re: What is your current project car? (wyatt89)

Post by Raven »

Mine's a 1997 Subaru SVX LSi in Bordeaux Red. It's the last year of the SVX and one of only 41 sold in Canada in '97. Sorry no pics. My daily driver which is also my fun car is a '92 SVX LSL in Ebony Black. The Vibe is a girly car, that's why my wife drives it.
TONY TAT2

Post by TONY TAT2 »

Ongoing projects,thay always need somethen done.was a tad harder when I had the 90 also,so I sold that to a guy in work.
09 VIBE08 G694 GRAND AM93 GRAND AM85 VETTE78 VETTE
djkeev

Post by djkeev »

Well, I started with this fully driveable aircooled VWWhich needed rust repair and new paint so it currently sets like this....And taking up the other half of the garage is a Karmann Ghia Convertible waiting for the Beetle to get done so it can be given a new life as well...Meanwhile the Vibe lives outside and endures the elements!! (that little bit of red in the snow? That's our Vibe.Truth be told, Tony Tat2 Corvettes may be a cheaper hobby!!! Dave
(o ! /o) (o)=I=(o)
DiveNut

Post by DiveNut »

Here's my baby. She's a 1972 340 Plymouth Duster. Formerly did some time as a strip car. Now my daughters and I are getting her back on the street. Still needs a lot of work, but she runs real good Couple short videos:My wife goofing around the day we got it home.Last time around the block before pulling her in the garage for the winter.Pat
Bare Bones Base, Abyss 2004 Vibe, Debadged, Auto, ABS, GM Performance Supercharger, Injen CAI, 2.3" URD Pulley, Unichip,Tru-Cool Tranny Cooler SOLD

1972 Plymouth Duster 340 (Strip/Street Project)
DiveNut

Re: What is your current project car? (djkeev)

Post by DiveNut »

Nice V Dub(s) djkeev. That ragtop came out very nice!
Bare Bones Base, Abyss 2004 Vibe, Debadged, Auto, ABS, GM Performance Supercharger, Injen CAI, 2.3" URD Pulley, Unichip,Tru-Cool Tranny Cooler SOLD

wyatt89

Re: What is your current project car? (DiveNut)

Post by wyatt89 »

Here is mine
'04 lava GTSRI, Progress rear sway bar, Infinity reference backs, components in the front, Infinity Kappa 124.7w sub, Alphasonik 600rms@2ohms for the sub, alpine head unit, worst paint ever!
Bedlam

Post by Bedlam »

1986 Porsche 944 Turbo. ditched the crappy iron turbo 4. replaced with aluminum LS1. Same weight, much higher output and durability. It actually fits better in the engine bay than the stock motor did. car will be for road course use. driven on the street as well since emissions no longer apply to a 25 year old car. Full cage, safety gear and racing seats installed.~2850lbs with driver when done and ~450hp. 50/50 weight balance maintained since the power packages weigh the same and both use the transaxle.
07 1ZZ 5spd Stealth - Sold
03 1ZZ 6spd Shadow w/NAV - For Sale
06 AWD Stealth - Current
07 Magnum SRT-8 - Current
DiveNut

Re: What is your current project car? (Bedlam)

Post by DiveNut »

Bedlam - Sweet project! Good to see some good american muscle being shoehorned into that thing. The Ole Wolf in Sheep's clothing set-up....I love it man. Post up your progress as she comes together.

bodhi_tree777

Post by bodhi_tree777 »

1986 VW MK2 Golf Wolfsburg edition. Super low miles, currently under the knife for some rust repair, prepping it for a respray (verrrry slowly). Project is currently a bit stalled out, since I have no real budget for it. Instead, I've been swapping tattoo work for parts/labor/car storage over winter:
james / bodhi tree studio / tattoos & illustration / http://www.bodhitreestudio.comebay store : vintage clothing & toys---03 Satellite Vibe GT // 04 Neptune base // 1986 VW Golf // 1990 VW Golf GL---
KNINE

Post by KNINE »

My 1963 Impala SS
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
wyatt89

Post by wyatt89 »

Nice rigs guys, I just picked up another fun one! '84 ae86 coupe with a blacktop sr20det it's going to be a track missile.