still waiting for those Alaskan vibers!

Alaska, Hawaii
AKLGT

still waiting for those Alaskan vibers!

Post by AKLGT »

so, every day i see more and more vibes on the road. why aren't there any more vibers on here? hellooooo! anybody in here????
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
SARGE

Re: still waiting for those Alaskan vibers! (trdvibe)

Post by SARGE »

Hey, trdvibe. I own a neptune blue 2K3 Vibe. I've been up in Anchorage for about a year now. I'm just now starting to get into the whole Gen Vibe thing. I primarily focus all of my automotive attention on my '69 Chevelle SS. I've decided to give a bit of attention to my Vibe, now that it is my primary means of transportation, up here. I won't be driving the Chevelle for a few mor months. Hopefully breakup will come early this year, cuz it's going to take forever to melt all this crap! I'm beginning to hate snow!!! I guess it doesn't help that I just returned from a 30 day stint in Florida....ahhhh, the sun......
SARGE
SARGE

Post by SARGE »

Brrrrr.........

Attached files
SARGE
AKLGT

Re: still waiting for those Alaskan vibers! (SARGE)

Post by AKLGT »

hey, sarge! where you stationed at? elmendorf or ft rich? great to have another viber in anchorage. always good to see so many driving around, but not many folks on here. i see more and more every day. i'm working on getting my vibe up and going, but i'm sure nothing like your chevelle ss. bet that's a great ride! you'll have to post some pics
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
SARGE

Post by SARGE »

I'm stationed at Elmendorf. I'll be here for another 3 years. Here's a link to some pics of my Chevelle, if you are curious. http://members.chello.se/gearh....html
SARGE
AKLGT

Re: still waiting for those Alaskan vibers! (SARGE)

Post by AKLGT »

that is a very nice SS. (wiping drool from mouth) wish i had a better garage to play in! my cousins are getting stationed up here and we're trying to find them a house with a huge (removed) garage so i can come over. plus, he works on cars too so i'm excited! just has 5 kids, 2 dogs, 2 cats, and a bunny!
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
tracer167

Post by tracer167 »

well, i'm in Fairbanks and i wish i had a Vibe, does that count for something? i'm currently looking for one but have only found one used out of all the dealerships in town and it's out of my price range. but i too keep seeing Vibes, at least one every day this week. so they're out there, just not on here.
AKLGT

Re: (tracer167)

Post by AKLGT »

welcome to genvibe! let's see... red is up there in squarebanks. i was up there last summer for work and would see her every so often running around. there are vibes up there, but i see some used ones at AK Sales & Svc. if you really really want one, call Richard Dixon in the Fleet Dept at AK Sales. tell him Hope sent you. we've bot 6 cars from him in the last 9 yrs. he'll help you out w/ the used ones too!
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS