Does Anchorage Intl Airport have free wi-fi available?

Alaska, Hawaii
jimincalif

Does Anchorage Intl Airport have free wi-fi available?

Post by jimincalif »

Will be @ the airport waiting for a flight home from an AK cruise next month when the time slot opens for my son to send in his college class registration (first come first serve). If there is wi-fi he can bring his laptop and login from there.Thanks.
"We contend that for a nation to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle." - Winston Churchill---------------------------------Who is John Galt?2 Vibes, 03GT & 07 base (kids drive)1993 Lexus LS4001980 Fiat Spider
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

sorry to burst your bubble, but it's only available in the AK airlines lounge. at least the last time i was in the airport and tried. when and how long will you be there? if we are here in town, I could swing by, and meet you in the airport, slap down a Clearwire Modem and you can get 'er done. should work now that we have our tower up. if you have enough time, could always drive you over to a service area NEARBY the airport. I haven't tried INSIDE the airport, but outside our modems work just fine. I had to do a drive test out there last week for a customer. PM me with some details and I'll see what I can do. Mav and I will be gone to Canada next month from the 7-15th. if it's during that time, then hopefully you might be able to sit outside the AK Airlines lounge and get something.. enough to get his registration in.
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
jimincalif

Re: (trdvibe)

Post by jimincalif »

Thanks for the offer of help, Hope. It is Aug 8th, so you'll be gone. Good news is my son forgot to account for the time difference, so looks like he'll be able to do it while we're still at the hotel.Have a good trip.
"We contend that for a nation to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle." - Winston Churchill---------------------------------Who is John Galt?2 Vibes, 03GT & 07 base (kids drive)1993 Lexus LS4001980 Fiat Spider
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

no problem! glad you guys got it worked out.
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS