I need your opinion

Body kits, spoilers, lights, and anything on the exterior of the vehicle
MrHatchWagon

I need your opinion

Post by MrHatchWagon »

I'm debating whether or not I should plasti-dip the rear valance, like some people have done. The only thing is, I have the unpainted cladding, and I don't want to have too many different shades going on in the back. I did a quick Photoshop mockup of what it would look like. What are your opinions on the matter? Leave it unpainted, or black it out?

* Voted May 2012 MOTM! *
How To: Cupholder LED Mod
A Psycho Martyr

Re: I need your opinion

Post by A Psycho Martyr »

I like it, and it would match the wheels,
but I say even better...just do ALL the cladding.
I kinda agree with you on having 3 colors on the car.
MrHatchWagon

Post by MrHatchWagon »

I know what you mean, I love the look of yours, and if I had painted cladding I wouldn't even hesitate. I like that it matches my wheels, but I'm not sure how the black would go with the unpainted.. I've thought about doing all the cladding too, but I like how the two greys blend together.

I'll keep looking at my photoshop until I can make up my mind. Worst case, I'll do it and peel it off if it doesn't look as good as the picture.
* Voted May 2012 MOTM! *
KITT222

Post by KITT222 »

The two-tone makes it look out of place to me. I tried to do the license plate valance thing the same shade, but it still didn't quite look right. However, I did manage to remove that dealer tag. The results were nice!
MrHatchWagon

Post by MrHatchWagon »

Thanks for the feedback, Kitt. I agree about the dealer tag, I've since removed mine too, but I didn't have any newer pictures of the rear of the car, and it was too dirty to snap one :P
* Voted May 2012 MOTM! *