Grilles Available?

Body kits, spoilers, lights, and anything on the exterior of the vehicle
IbanezBassist16

Grilles Available?

Post by IbanezBassist16 »

Hey,I'm new here, and new to my vibe too.. I have an 04 Vibe, and I want to get a better looking grille, preferably billet, but (after searching the forum) I've only come up with the Mr. Grille ones, which I find to be a bit steep, especially since I got an entire new chromed grille for my old truck for less. What are the other alternatives for a nice billet grille? I haven't seen anything else for the 04 era on the internet when I Google it.
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

ebay has tons of knock off grille's. I had the mr. grille and think it was worth the money, $80 i think. It fit great and looked great with awesome quality.
IbanezBassist16

Re: (northvibe)

when i looked on the website, it was at like 110 or something, 80 is much more reasonable to me than 110.edit: link http://www.mrgrille.com/MrGril....html
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

I bought mine from ebay and they were $80, yeah much better deal than 110 :s. I just checked and didnt see them listed...odd. I say keep checking ebay for them
IbanezBassist16

i think thats what im gonna have to do for now... i guess ill look into other mods i want to do.
keithvibe

Re: Grilles Available? (IbanezBassist16)

Post by keithvibe »

be happy you don't have an 05-08 vibe check out his five piece set... 180...
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
redlava

Re: Grilles Available? (keithvibe)

Post by redlava »

I remember another company making a grill a while back, Cloud Rider i think. Are they still in business?
bull77

Re: Grilles Available? (redlava)

Post by bull77 »

Quote, originally posted by redlava »I remember another company making a grill a while back, Cloud Rider i think. Are they still in business?Here's a thread talking about them:http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=25109
IbanezBassist16

yeah i looked at their stuff, but being a poor college student, theres no way i could afford it... it was bad enough spending 40 bucks to get a new tin of good wax, some new interior detailer, a new buffer (old one died so i got a clearance one at walmart), automotive febreze (old owner of my vibe was a smoker), and some meguiars car wash which sure beats the powdered stuff my dad brought home from work that they use in the automated car wash they have in his garage... that stuff dried on the car in about a minute, and wasnt sudsy.. it just wanted to run....
lovemyraffe

Re: (IbanezBassist16)

Post by lovemyraffe »

If you want a different look for your grille without spending tons of money, you can do what I did. Take the grille out, clean it, and paint it whatever color you like. I used Krylon for plastic and it worked out great.
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage