my garage

Park your vehicle in a thread here - list your vehicle info, pics, etc. all in one place.
awdVibeNoobie

my garage

Post by awdVibeNoobie »

I can now officially make my garage thread. I bought this 2003 awd Vibe on July 19th of 2019. I mainly bought it as a back up ride. When I bought this it had over 194,000 miles on it and has been maintained fairly well. First major repair that had to be done was replace the super noisy passenger rear wheel bearing. I dropped it at my friend's shop and had a new wheel bearing installed and also had them do a A/C check and found out the condenser is leaking. I didn't have it fixed as the summer months is winding down and I will take care of this next year. The next couple of things that need to be taken care of soon is the front brakes and fixing the exhaust leak. Here is the first pic I took of the Vibe when I got back into town and stopped for a bite to eat.

03 awd Vibe my backup vehicle
zbyers

Re: my garage

Post by zbyers »

nice. where is the exhaust leak at? it could just be a donut gasket at one of the flanges on the exhaust. to note-- the AWD exhaust is a much different size than the FWD so ensure you are grabbing exhaust parts for the AWD.
'74 Thing, '79 El Camino, '83 VW DoKa '91 Vanagon, '03 Base, 04 GT
'06 CRV, '06 AWD, '07 Base, '12 Highlander Limited, '17 Frontier CCLB

Byerscrew Garage, GenVibe Facebook, How-To Index
Everything You Need To Know About the Pontiac Vibe