need ideas

Upholstery, floor mats, seats, window tint and anything inside the vehicle and not electronic
07cdnvibe

need ideas

Post by 07cdnvibe »

I am looking to add some more led's to my car, wondering if anyone has any ideas that i have not thought of, i have them under my dash, all interior lights, back side of the door handles, installed into the headlights for when the headlights are not on, behind the grills, all the inside door handles and the door pockets in the front doors. All my lights are in red, any ideas other than what i have done would be appreciated, i know I have lots done now but i love to see them all lit up, everything is in red now, looking for some winter projects to keep me busy when it is cold and snowing here...lol
NcLoven

Re: need ideas

Post by NcLoven »

Well I don't have any suggestions unfortunately, but I will take from what you've done and do it to mine. Oh, maybe you could put some in the bottom of the cup holders. Should make it look really cool!
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

Sounds impressive BUT I want to see pics of your progress. Once I see what it looks like I can critique your work (constructively that is!) and offer up additional suggestions. Visit my cardomain page to see what LED mods I've done to my Vibe so far. It's one of the links under my avatar :)
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
07cdnvibe

Post by 07cdnvibe »

sorry been real busy at work, will post pics as soon as i can look forward to your opinion
07cdnvibe

Post by 07cdnvibe »

here is the overall shot of my interior leds sorry about the quality,

here is the cup holders lit up

here is the headlights and grill lit up

here is my door handles and under the doors lit up as well

ok open to any and all comments let me know what u think, first time i have gotten this involved with leds' and i am very much enjoying the results.

thanks
beemerphile1

Post by beemerphile1 »

You have red lights on the front of your car? That will get you a ticket most places.
NE Ohio - home to the most successful Pontiac drag racing team in history - Bill Knafel's "Tin Indian" and also home to Summit Auto Racing.
2009 Vibe base 1.8L auto towing 2009 Aliner Sport hardsided pop-up
07cdnvibe

Post by 07cdnvibe »

I don't drive with them on just use for when sitting.