Would you rather die from ...

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
BlueCrush

Would you rather die from ...

Post by BlueCrush »

Drowning or Burning. If faced with only these two options which would you choose and why?I saw this on NC.org and it was interesting to read the replies. Good Times!I would choose Drowning
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
Toasted7

Re: Would you rather die from ... (BlueCrush)

Post by Toasted7 »

If faced with these two options why not jump in the water to put out the fire?
VMFIC of Cincinnati Scikotics Cincinnati Scikotics sponsored by: KerryScion.com My other ride is your mom
Mavrik

Re: Would you rather die from ... (Toasted7)

Post by Mavrik »

Well... what kind of fire? big explosion with instant kill? or slow burning at the stake kinda burn?drowning brings on a hopeless panic emotion... burning is just PAINFUL!
2007 stage 2 Satin White Pearl Subaru STi 2008 stage 2 Subaru STi hatch See my car at: Mavrik's car page
kunkstyle

Re: Would you rather die from ... (Mavrik)

Post by kunkstyle »

I'll take drowning, just because of the pain factor involved in the other option. Although I'd take burning over being eaten alive...
Kunkstyle's Garage:2006 AWD Pontiac VibeInfinity/Rockford/Kenwood Audio, CAI, Cupholder LED's, Keyless Entry Mod2000 Porsche 911 C2Kenwood Audio, Ultimate Cupholders, DRL's, 0-60 in 4.9 seconds.
rdnzl

Post by rdnzl »

How about from alien attack? I'd prefer that over drowning or burning.
KNINE

Re: (rdnzl)

Post by KNINE »

I'm a wimp. I hate pain. Drowning.
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
Kevzaz

Post by Kevzaz »

Your nerves would be fried after 5 seconds of being burned. I would rather be in pain for 5 seconds than drowning, gasping for air, going through that trauma, you live for 15 minutes after you stop breathing. So who knows what is going on for this 15 minutes when you are unconscious, if there is pain or not.(Please note these numbers are not exact, they are an estimate, every human is different.)
kunkstyle

Re: (Kevzaz)

Post by kunkstyle »

Quote, originally posted by Kevzaz »you live for 15 minutes after you stop breathing.Maybe, but you're unconcious pretty soon thereafter, and braindead after 4 mins. You won't know what happened shortly after you stop breathing.
Kunkstyle's Garage:2006 AWD Pontiac VibeInfinity/Rockford/Kenwood Audio, CAI, Cupholder LED's, Keyless Entry Mod2000 Porsche 911 C2Kenwood Audio, Ultimate Cupholders, DRL's, 0-60 in 4.9 seconds.
renate

Post by renate »

I would definately give my life to Christ first(and I have) and then I am going to pray to die in my sleep and not worry about dying.
Renate and "Babycakes"2008 Stealth/graphite VibeAuto tranny. 16" aluminum wheels,steering wheel cover,front seat covers,Sony stereo w/mp3 jack and satellite ready,Alarm system,proud parent of U.S.Marine magnet
Kevzaz

Re: (kunkstyle)

Post by Kevzaz »

Do you feel pain when your sleeping? No one knows if you would still feel like your drowning after unconsciousness. And you may even still feel it while your braindead.
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

alcohol overdose. wait... that wasn't an option.
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
redlava

Re: (drunkenmaxx)

Post by redlava »

I'm going to have to go with drowning. Hopefully I will pass out before I had to knowingly take that final breath. Burning would be freaking painful!!
Kari

Re: (Kevzaz)

Post by Kari »

You couldn't possibly feel anything if you are braindead...braindead=no brain activity.
GenVibe Global Moderator
Kevzaz

Post by Kevzaz »

You never know. =p
Toasted7

Re: (drunkenmaxx)

Post by Toasted7 »

Quote, originally posted by drunkenmaxx »alcohol overdose. wait... that wasn't an option.Hahaha... you and your crazy comments!Thanks for the laugh, I needed it.
VMFIC of Cincinnati Scikotics Cincinnati Scikotics sponsored by: KerryScion.com My other ride is your mom
kunkstyle

Re: (Toasted7)

Post by kunkstyle »

Quote, originally posted by Kari »You couldn't possibly feel anything if you are braindead...braindead=no brain activity.Thanks
ramenboy...

Post by ramenboy... »

what ever happened to good old fashioned lethal injection?
de-badged o4 vibe
tein s-techs | 17" msr 105 wheels | 235 45 17 nexen n7000
weapon-r short ram (thanx BC!) | typeR sport pedals | LED 3rd brake
o2 triumph speed four
Kamikaze

Re: (ramenboy...)

Post by Kamikaze »

Fire Fire Fire!!!!!!Really either way you look at it... you'll panic... one way you're underwater looking up going.. oh crap! what do I do...the other way you go ouch, oh crap... what do I do...This is saying that there is no way out... no matter what, no chance that fire is going to go out... and no chance that once you've drowned someone can give you mouth to mouth.Either way, it's difficult now if someone was holding a gun to your head... I would try and fight my way out of it... if you're going to die anyway, why not fight it as hard as you can...
August 2009 VOTM Click HERE for my Garage
vibebob

Re: (Kamikaze)

Post by vibebob »

we if the fire is being at ground zero in a nuke explosion then that, be fried in like a millionth of a second.drowning sounds bad.like to add another how about falling to your death ?nope hate heights
no longer a vibe owner"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding." Albert Einstein.
~MRVIBE2006~

Re: (vibebob)

Post by ~MRVIBE2006~ »

Dying? Whats that? I have no plan to go. Besides...God put me on this Earth to accomplish a certain number of things BEFORE I die and with as far behind as I am now...I'll NEVER die!
2006 ABYSS VIBE: 20% TINT ALL AROUND FRONT & REAR SPLASH GUARDS MAGNAFLOW CAT-BACK EXHAUST GOODYEAR EAGLE GT (235/45/17) WITH TC WHEELS (SUMMER) DUNLOP WINTER SPORT M3 (215/55/16) ON STOCK ALLOYS (WINTER) AUTO VENTSHADE WINDOW VENTS PLUS SUNROOF VENT K/N AIR FILTER,OTHER DRESS-UP GOODIES...
bull77

Post by bull77 »

both suck -- i picked drowning b/c I think it would be quicker....but if there was alot of smoke you'd probably pass out first and then burn....
rdnzl

Post by rdnzl »

I'd rather died from being bludgeoned to death by enormously large breasted women.