Who saw Knight Rider last night!!!

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
Whelan

Who saw Knight Rider last night!!!

Post by Whelan »

Yeah I'm psyched. Way better than expected and they did an awesome job with the 2 hours of prologue movie that tied it all into the previous one as well. Should turn out to be a good series and that car is INSANE!!! Anyone else turning this into a religous event like me.
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
Kamikaze

Re: Who saw Knight Rider last night!!! (Whelan)

Post by Kamikaze »

ah man... I forgot that it started... anyone know if they are going to repeat?
August 2009 VOTM Click HERE for my Garage
VforVIBE

Post by VforVIBE »

Meh, I wasn't impressed, it felt like a soap opera at points.
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
Whelan

Re: Who saw Knight Rider last night!!! (VforVIBE)

Post by Whelan »

Go to NBC you can watch the whole thing on their site.
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
808 Vibes

Post by 808 Vibes »

Saw the commercial for it and I'm still disgusted. What were they thinking?
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
Kamikaze

Post by Kamikaze »

Quote, originally posted by Whelan »Go to NBC you can watch the whole thing on their site. Thanks Whelan.. I'll have to do that tonight.I'm not anticipating all too much, but should still be interesting to watch...
August 2009 VOTM Click HERE for my Garage
Mavrik

Re: Who saw Knight Rider last night!!! (Kamikaze)

Post by Mavrik »

Missed it. ah well. enough new shows at the moment for me anyway.
2007 stage 2 Satin White Pearl Subaru STi 2008 stage 2 Subaru STi hatch See my car at: Mavrik's car page
kunkstyle

Re: Who saw Knight Rider last night!!! (Mavrik)

Post by kunkstyle »

Can't do it. I'm all for bringing back Knight Rider... But a mustang?
Kunkstyle's Garage:2006 AWD Pontiac VibeInfinity/Rockford/Kenwood Audio, CAI, Cupholder LED's, Keyless Entry Mod2000 Porsche 911 C2Kenwood Audio, Ultimate Cupholders, DRL's, 0-60 in 4.9 seconds.
kostby

Post by kostby »

Semi-spoiler alertThe best part was the barely-disguised GMC Suburban crashing into the driver's side of the KITT Mustang, leaving KITT unscathed, and the Suburban front end and doghouse custom shaped like the side profile of the Mustang!Val Kilmer is no William Daniels (voice of the original KITT).

My 2003 Vibe Base Auto 2-tone Salsa "SalsaWagon" was built in May 2002. I acquired it in Feb 2004/Traded it in on a 2016 Honda HR-V in Feb 2018.
kevera

Re: Who saw Knight Rider last night!!! (kunkstyle)

Post by kevera »

Quote, originally posted by kunkstyle »Can't do it. I'm all for bringing back Knight Rider... But a mustang?Amen,WTH were they thinking replacing the Firebird with a crustang.They should have used the new camaro.
June '07 VOTM Sept '07 MOTM HCVO /HCMO The Red Devil
Raivis

Post by Raivis »

ok im with most of yall about switching from firebird to crustang but if you watch it and pay attention they kinda explain y. they aren't redoing kitt its a new kitt watch it and you will understand i was suprised with it id have to give it two thumbs up!
You got owned by a wagon..... Life is a sexually transmitted disease!!! check me out at http://www.myspace.com/raiviskysdad
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

1. Didn't know it was a TV series, tought it was a new movie.2. Had no clue when it was supposed to be starting, but surely didn't know it was starting already.3. Every since I saw KITT was going to be a Mustang I never looked back.
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
Herb

Re: Who saw Knight Rider last night!!! (damronjr)

Post by Herb »

To me KITT was more about character than vehicle/abilities. I don't mind so much about the Mustang.Even the writing isn't half bad, and keep in mind when the first series aired I was a kid so I wasn't so picky on writing. I have to admit, the few times I've caught KR in re-runs as an adult, it was a cringe worthy experience.I hope they can keep up the writing and character development and keep out of the cheese jar.
Would you agree to debris acceptance? 2003 Vibe GTMods installed GM Top and Mid-Gate Spoilers, Cosmo CAI, TWM Short Shifter with Desert Eagle weighted shift knob, TWM Bronzoil Shifter Cable Bushings, Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust, Unichip, Injen Billet Aluminum Engine/Sparkplug covers and oil cap, Optima RedTop Battery, Lineage Ground Wire KitAwaiting install: Energy Suspension Motor Mounts, DC Sports Header
Celtic_Curse

Post by Celtic_Curse »

It was way better than expected, the car was insane!! I give it two thumbs up. I particularly enjoyed the "its not another TA is it?" comment made by the mom.The new "Mike" didn't quite pull it off for me he's gonna have to grow on me. The Daughter of the Scientist though is smokin hot!! And I particularly like it that they went a little risque 1. with Mike and two girls in bed and the half naked girl in bed with the female FBI agent. That was totaly unexpected.Good show KITT is really cool.
2003 Supercharged 5spd Vibe BaseGM Supercharger + TRD ECUMagnaflow Cat Back + DC Sports Header 18" AXIS rimms w/Kumho TiresTop Spoiler + Vis CF Functional Scoop
Vibe_dude

Post by Vibe_dude »

sucked..........just my opinion
LOVE THAT VIBE 2003 Satilite Silver auto.......188,000kms.2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer White 4.2 Inline 6 291hp auto.........156,000kms.
futureviber

Post by futureviber »

I never watched the old KR and i dont plan on watching this series, but I think the mustang looks nice and all but still its just a mustang. My bf hates that its a mustang. I agree they should have used the new camaro.Joey Fatone (Nsync) owns one of the original KITT car's... I saw that on Cribs. Now it looked hot!
HoosierMan619

Post by HoosierMan619 »

I thought the show was decent. I'm going to be on the lookout for a true series soon.
Some things in life are badThey can really make you madOther things just make you swear and curse.When you're chewing on life's gristleDon't grumble, give a whistleAnd this'll help things turn out for the best...And...always look on the bright side of life...
ToolGuy

Post by ToolGuy »

I saw it and was disappointed too... The car was the best part IMO...I also heard the acting got ripped on because two of the people were Soap Opera stars and well, they acted like Soap stars!
VforVIBE

Re: Who saw Knight Rider last night!!! (ToolGuy)

Post by VforVIBE »

Quote, originally posted by ToolGuy »I also heard the acting got ripped on because two of the people were Soap Opera stars and well, they acted like Soap stars! Ha!!! I knew it!
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
redlava

Re: Who saw Knight Rider last night!!! (VforVIBE)

Post by redlava »

I wasn't too impressed either. Don't care what kind of car it is, but the ssllllllooooowwwwww moving red lights in the front annoyed me something fierce though. The acting was mediocre at best. I'll probably keep watching it, until it gets canceled anyways. Shouldn't take too long, I'm guessing 8 episodes. And seriously!?!? Val Kilmer?!?!?!?! I realize the original casted guy quit, but there has to be somebody else out there that would have been better.
Lancer

Post by Lancer »

I loved the look of the new mustang. I even entered to win one on the NBC web site. The whole movie seemed more like a really long commercial to me. Then there was the fact that they DID have ford commercials every 5 minutes! Iwas hoping that KITT would do more cool stuff instead of just changing colors every other scene. And I didn't like that an SUV could keep up with it in the mountain raods, but it could travel 600 miles in 3 hours. No consistancy. Maybe it was due to the writers strike or something.I'm gonna be watching the new season of Battlestar Galactica instead of Knight rider.
18" Enkei's & Kumho Ecsta's-------UNICHIP Eibach Sport springs----------Morroso oil pan Injen CAI & Oil cap----------Stage 2 FI cams Custom Exhaust-----------TRD Supercharger AEM alt. pulley -------JSP Carbon Fiber hood 380cc injectors----DC Sports ceramic header
damronjr

Re: Who saw Knight Rider last night!!! (Lancer)

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by Lancer »I loved the look of the new mustang. I even entered to win one on the NBC web site. We might be trading in the wifes Ram for a new-style Mustang GT very soon!
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!