Keithvibe is our First Ever winner for VOTY!!

Vibe Of The Month (VOTM) and Member Of The Month (MOTM) central discussion area.
NascarXprt

Keithvibe is our First Ever winner for VOTY!!

Post by NascarXprt »

Congratulations to Keithvibe on winning an amazing race to our first ever VOTY! Also the other VOTM winners and VOTY contestants deserve a congratulations as well for being great members and great opponents.Again Congratulations Keithvibe on the VOTY Honors and upon winning VOTY you have won the gift! to find out what the gift is please IM ou.grizzly to find out what you have won and to give him your shipping address, also if you could send an IM to me with a small write up of what you have done to your ride so i can post it here for the others to see, Thanks!And here is the Picture of our winning vehicle and the link to his garage!Keithvibe winner of the First VOTY! 2010!Garage: http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=35744 Write Up: Since taking ownership of my vibe in late 2006. I was on a quest to make it my own. Since that time it's seen many updates. To this day I am still working on minor details. I never considered putting my car in to car shows. I did this all from my enjoyment. I enjoy working on my car and the time spent for me is what makes it special. Ask anyone who I have helped over the years with their own cars and most will tell you that I do it for the enjoyment which is why I usually don't charge much if any money at all.The car is my daily driver, I also use my car a lot for dog transports. My true calling! I like to think that my little contribution to getting the dogs to their new forever home is what this car was made for! With the pet barrier the car is the perfect car for this task.The great gas mileage and the AWD is another joy to have when money is tight and weather is crappy.Getting together with fellow owners from time to time makes owning this car a treat. It has become much more than a place on the net where people get info but it's turned in to a large family and that is why when most who no longer own the car stick around.All in all I am very happy with the car and what it can do. But the search for that "perfect" set up will always be in the back of my mine, till then I will continue plugging away at getting it to that level.I want to say Thank you to everyone who voted for me. Means the world to me.
My '04 Garage - My '06 Garage - My '09 GT Garage
November 2006 MOTM / February 2007 VOTM / April 2010 VOTM / June 2011 VOTM
BlueCrush

Re: Keithvibe is our First Ever winner for VOTY!! (NascarXprt)

Post by BlueCrush »

Congrats, Keith! You have a pretty car. Let us know what you receive for a prize.
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
Wolfman213

Post by Wolfman213 »

Gongrats Keith!!! Very well-deserving win.
April 2010 Co-MOTM * Custom LED Gauge Cluster swap * LED dome, HVAC, and shifter * Retrofit projector w/ blue halo * Kenwood KDC-HD942U * Herculined cargo area * Debadged *Wolfman's Garage
06pvibe

Post by 06pvibe »

Who ever thought it could happen to someone from Easton, Pa? Congrats to you Keith... fellow Lehigh Vallier. Its a nice lookin' ride and you've obviously put your heart and soul into making her your own. I felt that you would take this trophy.
FJ's Garage Thread "There is no tool you can buy that will replace experience." - Josh Mills, C.K.DeLuxe January 2011 GenVibe MOTM
epcIII

Post by epcIII »

Congratulations Keith! I didn't realize you were from Easton--my family used to live there. We used to live on E. Lafayette St. Really pretty area--I miss it!
lovemyraffe

Re: Keithvibe is our First Ever winner for VOTY!! (epcIII)

Post by lovemyraffe »

Congrats Keith!
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
keithvibe

Re: Keithvibe is our First Ever winner for VOTY!!

Post by keithvibe »

Thanks everyone.To be completely honest. I don't think my ride is anything special. I'm always looking to improve it... I guess that is what makes it one of a kind. One of my future mods will be upgrades to the brakes, Some interior painting and or some suede accents.
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
KNINE

Re: Keithvibe is our First Ever winner for VOTY!! (keithvibe)

Post by KNINE »

Not too shabby.
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
06pvibe

Re: Keithvibe is our First Ever winner for VOTY!! (epcIII)

Post by 06pvibe »

Quote, originally posted by epcIII »...We used to live on E. Lafayette St. Really pretty area--I miss it!Well then, this is like old home week. I grew up in Martins Creek and lived in Easton (as an adult) for nearly 20yrs before moving to Texas. My mother still lives in MC and my older brother on N. Delaware Drive (611 N.) Where on E. Lafayette did you once live?
FJ's Garage Thread "There is no tool you can buy that will replace experience." - Josh Mills, C.K.DeLuxe January 2011 GenVibe MOTM
star_deceiver

Post by star_deceiver »

Congratulations!!!
2019 Ram 3500 4x4 CCSB srw 8HP75
2016 Ram 3500 4x4 RCLB Dually w/stick (traded in - 05/10/19)
2012 Chevy Silverado 1500 Cheyenne 4x4 (Traded in - 03/30/16)
2009 Vibe. (Traded in - 12/12/12)
ArcsVibe

Post by ArcsVibe »

Congrats!!
Genvibe Global Moderator
MOTM September 06 & July 09
VOTM April 06
Neptune Vibe 2003 (7-10-2003 - 9-14-2010 vendu/sold)
Mazda3 GX 2008 (9-14-2010 - 5-09-2014 vendu/sold)
Matrix XR 2010 (5-09-2014)

808 Vibes

Re: (ArcsVibe)

Post by 808 Vibes »

CONGRATS
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
BadBrew

Post by BadBrew »

Congrats Keith!You really deserve this one!
2005 Lava Vibe base Garage
NascarXprt

Re: Keithvibe is our First Ever winner for VOTY!! (BadBrew)

Post by NascarXprt »

Update with his little back story on the car and Fixed the link
My '04 Garage - My '06 Garage - My '09 GT Garage
November 2006 MOTM / February 2007 VOTM / April 2010 VOTM / June 2011 VOTM
06pvibe

Re: Keithvibe is our First Ever winner for VOTY!! (keithvibe)

Post by 06pvibe »

As another side note, Keith, Wendy and I are planning a trip up there in the spring to visit my lil' ole' grey haired and ailing mother. We won't have our Vibe at that time, but perhaps...? (Intentionally left open-ended.)
Blanco_Diablo

Re: Keithvibe is our First Ever winner for VOTY!!

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

Congrats! Those projectors look MEAN! Afraid to vote for anyone else
bull77

Post by bull77 »

Congrats -- well deserved
mkowdley
Site Admin

Post by mkowdley »

congratulations!
Roxtar

Post by Roxtar »

Congrats!
2005 Phantom XRS. Current Mods Updated March 29, 2008my race track videos: video 1, video 2
bodhi_tree777

Re: (mkowdley)

Post by bodhi_tree777 »

james / bodhi tree studio / tattoos & illustration / http://www.bodhitreestudio.comebay store : vintage clothing & toys---03 Satellite Vibe GT // 04 Neptune base // 1986 VW Golf // 1990 VW Golf GL---
PHXLavaVibe

Re: (bodhi_tree777)

Post by PHXLavaVibe »

Congrats Keith!So, what is your prize?
2006 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER Overall...an amazing vehicle for my family and lifestyle!!! Thanks everyone for allowing me to stay on GENVIBE SPECIAL THANKS TO KAMIKAZE FOR THE NEW SIGNATURE
hskater26

Post by hskater26 »

congrats keith
-2003 Base Vibe-2002 Ducati ST2
keithvibe

Re: (PHXLavaVibe)

Post by keithvibe »

Quote, originally posted by PHXLavaVibe »Congrats Keith!So, what is your prize?good question...ShrugMr grizz has my info...Love those late christmas presents LOL
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
ou.grizzly

Re: (keithvibe)

Post by ou.grizzly »

Quote, originally posted by keithvibe »good question...ShrugMr grizz has my info...Love those late christmas presents LOLWell, the prize was suppose to be oil filters, wiper blades, wiper inserts, and some other stuff, but it seems you have all of that! So, now I have to brainstorm....
2009 Jet Black 2.4L Auto / Fogs / 17" Alum / Clear Bra / Camry Leather Shift Knob / GT Rear Spoiler
2013 Polished Metallic Honda CR-V EX-L Navi
keithvibe

Re: (ou.grizzly)

Post by keithvibe »

Quote, originally posted by ou.grizzly »Well, the prize was suppose to be oil filters, wiper blades, wiper inserts, and some other stuff, but it seems you have all of that! So, now I have to brainstorm....ah now that convo we had not that long ago make total sence. LOL I could use some new spark plugs
ou.grizzly

Post by ou.grizzly »

Quote, originally posted by keithvibe »ah now that convo we had not that long ago make total sence. LOL I could use some new spark plugs PM me what brand and the part number....
2009 Jet Black 2.4L Auto / Fogs / 17" Alum / Clear Bra / Camry Leather Shift Knob / GT Rear Spoiler
Houston

Post by Houston »

Congratulations on winning the contest with a great looking Vibe!
2009 Base 2.4L with a few add-ons.
oriden

Post by oriden »

great job congrats to a sexy vibe!
ou.grizzly

Post by ou.grizzly »

Hey KeithVibe,Where are the pictures of some of the items you won installed?
06pvibe

Post by 06pvibe »

Quote, originally posted by ou.grizzly »Hey KeithVibe,Where are the pictures of some of the items you won installed?Yeah Keith. You know I lust after that console cover. C'mon Man, GIVE!!! Its snowing like crazy up there right now anyway. Go out and take some pics.
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

Quote, originally posted by ou.grizzly »Hey KeithVibe,Where are the pictures of some of the items you won installed?Kinda been busy with feet of snow ya know LOLThe steering wheel cover will need to wait till spring too cold to work with the leather and the stitching. The center arm rest is on but I haven't done much else
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

well I figured I would update ya'll to let you know that Vibe of the year winner is still at it.I'm going to be the first awd turbo vibe.
lovemyraffe

Post by lovemyraffe »

Jealous, but excited for you.
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
BlueCrush

Post by BlueCrush »

Quote, originally posted by keithvibe »well I figured I would update ya'll to let you know that Vibe of the year winner is still at it.I'm going to be the first awd turbo vibe.You can only win VOTY once... you know that right???
My Fleet:
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
keithvibe

Re: (BlueCrush)

Post by keithvibe »

Quote, originally posted by BlueCrush »You can only win VOTY once... you know that right??? HAHAHA I didn't see any rules concerning VOTY...
BlueCrush

Post by BlueCrush »

Quote, originally posted by keithvibe »HAHAHA I didn't see any rules concerning VOTY... LOL!!!
My Fleet:
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
06pvibe

Post by 06pvibe »

Quote, originally posted by keithvibe »well I figured I would update ya'll to let you know that Vibe of the year winner is still at it.I'm going to be the first awd turbo vibe. All I can say is, you must have a VERY understanding wife. I've been wantin' to turbo the 3 for nearly 6 yrs now, but can't justify the $4k, plus tuning and upgrade costs on a $20k car.So in short, I am a little jealous too, but congrats just the same. I'm happy for you.I do not understand why they (Pont-yota) would have put the lowest rated hp engine in the model w/the most potential parastaltic loss? Nor do I understand why the AWD model only comes as a slushbox... another parastaltic loss?
keithvibe

Re: (06pvibe)

Post by keithvibe »

4k??? yikes.... i'm going to be doing mine for about 1500-1800 with tuning... I know a very good tuner/installer who is going to help me..... lolMy wife knew I wanted to supercharge it but because they only made the superchargers for 2 years they would be hard to comeby. So i'm turboing the car. Not going for anything crazy... Sad part... the turbo has to go back.. it's got shaft play... and they sent the wrong one
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

I finally got around to putting the last of the voty awards on the car. Overall I love them... But they were both a HUGE PITA to install.the first was the wheel coverit's leather and it needed to be sewn on. Took me about an hour to do it because of the length of stiching that needed to be done.the arm rest cover was a very very tight fit. I did put this on sometime ago and it's been holding up very well.the other VOTY award was the small tool kit. That got tossed under the cargo cover in the back of the car for the "just in case" issue.Thanks for looking