K-NINE is the March 2009 MOTM

Vibe Of The Month (VOTM) and Member Of The Month (MOTM) central discussion area.
BlueCrush

K-NINE is the March 2009 MOTM

Post by BlueCrush »

Congratulations to K-NINE for winning the March 2009 MOTM (Member of the Month).Screen Name: K-NINEReal Name: Brad ShefferAge: 44Occupation: Electronics TechnicianRide(s): 2006 Vibe, 1986 Toyota PickupCongratulations on being voted GenVibe’s Member of the Month. How does it feel? Great. I think it's a great honor.How did you find GenVibe?I bought a base model Vibe that didn't come with cruise. I did a Google search on Vibe cruise control, and found the genvibe tech forum on how to install cruise control. What made you join?I was actually surprised to see a car forum dedicated to the Vibe. I thought it was just another economy car. When I saw all thes people that were so enthused about the car, I decided to join. I joined mostly for the tech section, but I soon found myself getting involved in all the other subjects. How long have you been a member? Since 2006.What is your favorite thing about the site?How well most of the people get long. I know that I can get into the most heated discussion on the political asylumn, yet if I need help with my car, the guy I was just arguing with will give me all the help I need.As you know we love animals at GenVibe, do you have any pets?Two German Shepherds, Luna and Shep.What is your Dream Car?I don't have a dream car, but I would like to have a '60's Chevy muscle car.If you won $1,000,000 tax free what would you do?Buy a horse ranch.What’s your favorite?:Movie:Blade RunnerFood:Anything ItalianColor:GreenTV Show: Battlestar GalacticaGame: Steelers FootballSeason: Football SeasonSport: See aboveHobby: Kayaking Book/Magazine: Animal Farm. Watership Down. Person: Ben FranklinAny last words?Keep genvibe alive. Give people free reign in the politial asylumn as much as possible. Freedom of speech is more important now than ever. Thanks. Please join me in congratulating K-NINE on his Victory!
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
808 Vibes

Re: K-NINE is the March 2009 MOTM (BlueCrush)

Post by 808 Vibes »

Congrats K-NINE...who knew you had friends? (j/k) People can expect their silver year of the dog coins in 6-8 weeks. LOL(j/k)
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

see i knew i picked a good member to nominatewell done
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
joatmon

Post by joatmon »

I had to paws my genvibing to say Congratulations Brad! Good to see you fetch the credit you deserve. You're always there helping others hunt down and shed their problems.
lovemyraffe

Post by lovemyraffe »

Congrats Brad!
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
ArcsVibe

Post by ArcsVibe »

Congrats!!! Another well deserving MOTM I have to say to BC I am loving this new interview format
Genvibe Global Moderator
MOTM September 06 & July 09
VOTM April 06
Neptune Vibe 2003 (7-10-2003 - 9-14-2010 vendu/sold)
Mazda3 GX 2008 (9-14-2010 - 5-09-2014 vendu/sold)
Matrix XR 2010 (5-09-2014)

NascarXprt

Re: K-NINE is the March 2009 MOTM (joatmon)

Post by NascarXprt »

(removed)!Congrats Brad! well deserved and a great competitor
My '04 Garage - My '06 Garage - My '09 GT Garage
November 2006 MOTM / February 2007 VOTM / April 2010 VOTM / June 2011 VOTM
jimincalif

Post by jimincalif »

Congratulations!But I gotta ask - "Blade Runner"?!? Seriously?
"We contend that for a nation to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle." - Winston Churchill---------------------------------Who is John Galt?2 Vibes, 03GT & 07 base (kids drive)1993 Lexus LS4001980 Fiat Spider
bodhi_tree777

Re: (jimincalif)

Post by bodhi_tree777 »

congrats buddy, and I promise I will continue to badger you about coming out for a tattoo .
james / bodhi tree studio / tattoos & illustration / http://www.bodhitreestudio.comebay store : vintage clothing & toys---03 Satellite Vibe GT // 04 Neptune base // 1986 VW Golf // 1990 VW Golf GL---
KNINE

Post by KNINE »

Quote, originally posted by jimincalif »Congratulations!But I gotta ask - "Blade Runner"?!? Seriously?It was on TV when I filled out the questionnaire. I drew a blank. Can I change it to Chicken Run?
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
KNINE

Re: K-NINE is the March 2009 MOTM (HawaiiPontiacLover)

Post by KNINE »

Quote, originally posted by HawaiiPontiacLover »Congrats K-NINE...who knew you had friends? (j/k) People can expect their silver year of the dog coins in 6-8 weeks. LOL(j/k)There's a $9.95 shipping and handling fee.
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
jimincalif

Re: (K-NINE)

Post by jimincalif »

Quote, originally posted by K-NINE »It was on TV when I filled out the questionnaire. I drew a blank. Can I change it to Chicken Run? Fine by me! When Blade Runner came out in 1983 my girlfriend's brother thought it was the greatest movie of all time and talked us into going to see it. We didn't get it. It's been on cable recently so I resolved to watch it start to finish, figuring maybe 25 yrs would help. It didn't. Just my opinion of course!
"We contend that for a nation to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle." - Winston Churchill---------------------------------Who is John Galt?2 Vibes, 03GT & 07 base (kids drive)1993 Lexus LS4001980 Fiat Spider
KNINE

Post by KNINE »

I liked it, but I'm a bit of a sci-fi nut. There are so many movies that I like, it was hard to pick a favorite. I choked like Bush without a tele-prompter.
KNINE

Post by KNINE »

Thanks to everybody who voted for me, and even people like bohi_tree who didn't. I had fun with my k9 campaign. This was a good month for me win. It's my birthday month, my nephew is going to be born this month, I got recognized by the company V.P. for some work I did, and I got my tax return back. March has been good to me so far. Genvibe is the only forum I belong to and I'd probabaly hang around here even if sold the Vibe. I still have three years of payments, so you're all stuck with me for a while longer.
jimincalif

Post by jimincalif »

Quote, originally posted by K-NINE »I liked it, but I'm a bit of a sci-fi nut. There are so many movies that I like, it was hard to pick a favorite. I prefer the more optimistic sci-fi a la Star Trek to the dark stuff like BR. Reality is dark enough right now.
bodhi_tree777

Post by bodhi_tree777 »

Quote, originally posted by K-NINE »Thanks to everybody who voted for me, and even people like bohi_tree who didn't. I had fun with my k9 campaign. This was a good month for me win. It's my birthday month, my nephew is going to be born this month, I got recognized by the company V.P. for some work I did, and I got my tax return back. March has been good to me so far. Genvibe is the only forum I belong to and I'd probabaly hang around here even if sold the Vibe. I still have three years of payments, so you're all stuck with me for a while longer. I gotcha next time . Pesky rules, I had to vote for the person I nominated . But you, sir, are very deserving of the honor and I've always found you to be a voice of logic and reason in the mayhem that is the internet, so kudos to you
james / bodhi tree studio / tattoos & illustration / http://www.bodhitreestudio.comebay store : vintage clothing & toys---03 Satellite Vibe GT // 04 Neptune base // 1986 VW Golf // 1990 VW Golf GL---
KNINE

Re: (bodhi_tree777)

Post by KNINE »

BlueCrush asked me to post a picture, so here is one me, Shep, and Luna going for a walk at Dismal Swamp. I'm the one in the middle.
VforVIBE

Post by VforVIBE »

Congrats Puppy.
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
808 Vibes

Re: K-NINE is the March 2009 MOTM (VforVIBE)

Post by 808 Vibes »

Why the heck is this guy taking those beautiful doggies to a dismal swamp? I say we take back his gold statuette, framed certificate of (de) merit and prize money.
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~