Toyo Echo w/ 1zz TRD SC AEM FIC

Supercharger, turbo, nitrous, and anything that has to do with forced induction
RXvedub

Toyo Echo w/ 1zz TRD SC AEM FIC

Post by RXvedub »

Hey guys and gals!My name is Shant and I own a 2000 Echo 4dr with a 1zzfe 6spd TRD supercharger and AEM fic. I did the work myself and have been driving it the last 4 years. the numbers produced by this dyno are lower than other brands locally so I'v heard 183 to the wheels is good... you tell me. Intake, DC header, complete exhaust, fuel pump are the engine mods so far. I am in the process of upgrading to an AEM EMS4 stand alone ecu and AEM meth injection.Wondering if there are other mods I should think about doing. What size pulley should/can I run?
mac99d

Re: Toyo Echo w/ 1zz TRD SC AEM FIC (RXvedub)

Post by mac99d »

Thats cool man
Mac's Vibe.
My garage viewtopic.php?f=30&t=37677" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A Psycho Martyr

Re: Toyo Echo w/ 1zz TRD SC AEM FIC (mac99d)

Post by A Psycho Martyr »

Check here!Scroll down a bit to see the pulleys ya need EDIT:I know nothing about compatability with the S/C , so maybe someone else knows more...
RXvedub

Re: Toyo Echo w/ 1zz TRD SC AEM FIC (A Psycho Martyr)

Post by RXvedub »

Im looking for info on a smaller supercharger pulley to boost higher. Looking to buy one and wanted to know which one you guys are running and your thoughts
DiveNut

Re: Toyo Echo w/ 1zz TRD SC AEM FIC (RXvedub)

Post by DiveNut »

Very cool! Nice job.
Bare Bones Base, Abyss 2004 Vibe, Debadged, Auto, ABS, GM Performance Supercharger, Injen CAI, 2.3" URD Pulley, Unichip,Tru-Cool Tranny Cooler SOLD

1972 Plymouth Duster 340 (Strip/Street Project)