craigslist ad with funny typo:

Funny or humorous-type discussions. (follow posting rules)
vibrologist

craigslist ad with funny typo:

Post by vibrologist »

A word without 'f':

"I have a 1982 Mercedes 240D diesel automatic for sale. The car runs, It has a clean title, little rust. The vacuum pump needs to be replaced or rebuilt to be able to drive the car, because the transmission needs vacuum to (removed). The car is in good shape for how old it is but it still needs lots of work. If your interested in a project this is for you, parts are cheap for this car. I am asking $950 OBO and I am open for trades."
Vibrologist
'05 Vibe

"It is important to know the difference between 'accurate' and 'precise' even if you are neither!"

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=43476
joatmon

Re: craigslist ad with funny typo:

Post by joatmon »

My first car used vacuum to shift. At least to help it shift. At one point the vacuum shift solenoid thing developed a leak, and vacuum sucked atf fluid into the engine. A very confused moment when I checked the engine oil level and it was 2 quarts too high.

If I had a car that needed vacuum to do what that ad said I'd probably disconnect the vacuum from the tranny ;)
jake75

Post by jake75 »

Is fart a no-no here? I see I guessed wrong as to what was "(removed)' .
2009 Vibe 1.8L Carbon Gray AT Power Pkg 1/12/092003 Vibe 1.8L Neptune AT Mono Power Pkg 1/27/03 [sold 2/2/09]2007 T&C SWB 7/31/07 "Broke people stay broke by living like they're rich. Rich people stay rich by living like they're broke."
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

jake75 wrote:Is fart a no-no here? I see I guessed wrong as to what was "(removed)' .
I had to think about this one for a minute. Hmmmmm.... Let's see ........ Vacuum produces suction which many of the cars controls rely on for proper operation. That S U C K S :lol:
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"