Rent work space

Ontario
PGB

Rent work space

Post by PGB »

Does anybody know where I could rent floor space to work on my car? I'm not allowed to work on my car at my place due to my rental agreement and I don't feel like installing lowering springs in the middle of a parking lot. Any suggestions?
tpollauf

Re: Rent work space

Post by tpollauf »

Although I'm not up your way (Canada I'll assume), you might want to update your profile showing your exact location so that other Candian GenVibers can possibly help you. Depending on your career/occupation, you could possibly trade services for a place to work on your Vibe. An elderly person who has an empty garage BUT needs lawn services done, etc. Also stop in your local parts store and ask around and maybe they'll give you some leads as to where to find a place to "temporarily use" for your Vibe repairs & upgrades. Good luck ;)
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
Rayven01

Re: Rent work space

Post by Rayven01 »

It totally depends on where you live. I wish there was a chain/franchise DIY shop all over that rented lifts and tools by the hour/day but unfortunately not. In the St Louis, MO area for instance there aren't any at all but I've seen some local ones advertised in various other cities.
Image  Image