F.S. Part Out

Ontario
Gekko

F.S. Part Out

Post by Gekko »

Hey guys... It is that time for me.. I am tired of rolling aound in my modded Vibe now si it is time for me to put the car back to stock and give her to my GF to drive and get myself a new car.. so that means PART OUT !!

I'm located up in Ottawa Ont. and I currently own an 03 1zz-fe 2WD vibe with the following aftermarket goodies i am wanting to sell... Email me for info and pictures at GBunte@hotmail.ca and i might be flexable on pricing...

-Cosmo Racing CAI painted anadized red, comes with blue coupling and a K&N air filter $80

-1ZZ-FE engine cover professionally painted Lava Red with black lettering $$50

-GM Performance Parts Cobalt SS Tuner Style muffler custom (just past) axle back exhaust with chrome mini cooper S exhaust tip on it (sounds great) $80

-Megan Racing Red front strut tower brace, One season old, $100

-Progress rear sway bar and Hotchkis front sway bar, both new and installed on my car for one season SOLD

-Tien S-Tech lowering springs on stock struts/shocks (still rides great) -- $50 plus your stock suspension (i will include my stock springs with the deal)

17" Chrysler PT (GT) Cruiser wheels (chrome) with P205/50R17 tires, approx 6/32nds of tread left $400

Maybe more to come (stereo stuff) so keep glued to here or email me for more info of what I got..
Greg - Gekko
2003 Pontiac Vibe base 1zz-fe auto
Gekko

Re: F.S. Part Out

Post by Gekko »

F/R Sway Bars SOLD
Greg - Gekko
2003 Pontiac Vibe base 1zz-fe auto
PGB

Re: F.S. Part Out

Post by PGB »

I'd be interested in the lowerings springs, shoot me a PM