Seeking cute single Vibe looking for fun in PNW, CA, or Southwest - older ladies okay

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
Seventeen

Seeking cute single Vibe looking for fun in PNW, CA, or Southwest - older ladies okay

Post by Seventeen »

Greetings! Portland-based new member here. Don't have my Gen 1 Vibe/Matrix _yet_, but I'm on the prowl...

Here for the same reasons most other people cite for loving their Vibe: it's the most practical, utilitarian vehicle I've come across and everybody who has them, loves them.

- Toyota reliability - 'nuff said
- Plenty of interior space
- Roof rack
- 1500lb towing capacity
- 30+mpg
- Seats that fold flat and hatch glass that opens independently?!? <Swoon!>

Bonus: verified that I fit in one (I'm 6'6" 250#) - I previously borrowed my buddy's 2003 automatic [with 354k miles on it!] and fell in love with the old girl.

Now that you know all about me... DM me if you know of a well-maintained Gen 1 in WA, OR, California, or other low-rust western state! Stick/auto, 1ZZ/2ZZ all fine; not interested in AWD though, sorry kittens. (And yes, I've just joined the FB group).
Last edited by Seventeen on Wed May 12, 2021 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Portland-based and on the hunt for a well-maintained Gen 1 in Washington, Oregon, or California - I'd consider flying as far as Texas for the right car. DM me if you know of a sprightly specimen looking for a good home...
Seventeen

Re: Seeking cute single Vibe looking for fun in PNW, CA, or Southwest - older ladies okay

Post by Seventeen »

PS: HUGE thanks to all the people here who've contributed knowledge and opinions to this forum over the years - it has truly been a wealth of knowledge in my search and getting up to speed about what I'm after!
Portland-based and on the hunt for a well-maintained Gen 1 in Washington, Oregon, or California - I'd consider flying as far as Texas for the right car. DM me if you know of a sprightly specimen looking for a good home...