Greetings from Phoenix

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
Cpasley

Greetings from Phoenix

Post by Cpasley »

Proud new owner of a 2009 GT after saving my stimulus checks and using public transportation for a couple of years. I have been a fan since they came out and this one kind of fell into my lap, it has 180k miles and is in good shape but not perfect. I'm pretty handy when it my vehicles so I'm looking forward to getting to work, I need to figure out why it seems to idle rough, runs great otherwise and where to find various trim pieces. None of the salvage yards have any 2nd Gen Vibe or Matrix and can't seem to find online (even if I'm looking in the right places). So glad to be part part of this community!
Attachments
PicsArt_04-20-11.05.02.jpg
PicsArt_04-20-11.05.02.jpg (348.98 KiB) Viewed 676 times
tpollauf

Re: Greetings from Phoenix

Post by tpollauf »

Welcome to GenVibe :D . Kudos for posting a NICE pic of your new ride! Looks good in the pic anyways. Assuming this was a "western car" most of it's life, you should NOT have the corrosion issues many of us encounter here in the mid-west due to salt/brine on roads in winter driving. Keep us posted on all repairs/upgrades and we'll help you out where possible :P
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
SlammedNiss

Post by SlammedNiss »

Welcome to the site. Used to live in the Phx metro area myself. Love the weather there!
2003 Matrix Xrs Automatic - SOLD :'(
2011 Rav4 Sport
Meshami

Post by Meshami »

Congrats! Enjoy your ride. :)