19 years ago I bought my Vibe GT, still own it.

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
QWIKGTA

19 years ago I bought my Vibe GT, still own it.

Post by QWIKGTA »

I was out working on my Vibe today and noticed as I was going thru some paperwork, I've owned it for 19 years this week. Still runs great and has 147K on it. She's my "go to" car when all the others are down or out for maint.

Rob
Member since June 02. Owner of a Two-tone Abyss/Gray GT since April 2002. It was the First GT sold in Virginia Beach.
Caretaker

Re: 19 years ago I bought my Vibe GT, still own it.

Post by Caretaker »

sweet; that many years is true satisfaction. But come on...........at least get your average up to 2 posts per year :lol:
zbyers

Post by zbyers »

Glad to hear you've been with us all of these years!

I have family in VA Beach, and keep looking there for another vehicle when the time comes. Usually in good shape regardless of the miles.
'74 Thing, '79 El Camino, '83 VW DoKa '91 Vanagon, '03 Base, 04 GT
'06 CRV, '06 AWD, '07 Base, '12 Highlander Limited, '17 Frontier CCLB

Byerscrew Garage, GenVibe Facebook, How-To Index
Everything You Need To Know About the Pontiac Vibe
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

Caretaker wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:11 pm But come on...........at least get your average up to 2 posts per year :lol:
Good one :lol: I only noticed that this Vibe owner was one of the original members shortly after this site was established. Had no idea he rarely post. Probably due to the extremely reliability of his Vibe, one would think :roll:
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"