Greetings from Canada!

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
buckxcv

Greetings from Canada!

Post by buckxcv »

So I just bought a 2009 vibe with 150,000 kms, for $2500. I was wondering if anyone had any pics they could show me of their cars with aftermarket rims on them. My old civic had a set so I figured I would get my new whip some new shoes.
Thank you to anyone who reads this. Any feedback or conversation would be great as I am new here!
Dakota
2009 Matrix Base 2.4L White
joatmon

Re: Greetings from Canada!

Post by joatmon »

Welcome to genvibe!

If you go to tirerack.com, click on wheels/By vehicle, enter the car info, you get a list of compatible wheels, but it also has a cool graphic at the top where you can pick your car's color, and see the different wheels on the car. Not that you want to buy from them, but a cool tool to see how different wheels look on the car.
FishinSam

Re: Greetings from Canada!

Post by FishinSam »

Any luck finding a good set of rims?
I've been keeping an eye out for a long time, especially for something with the Pontiac center cap. My 05 AWD originally came with some really nice rims but I sold it when our family got too big for it.
Now that we've got it back, I'm trying to get her pretty and ready for a long distance daily driver for the oldest to go to college with. No junkyards in my area, closest is well over an hour away. The aftermarket ones I've seen are to cheap/ flimsy for me to trust year round. (We travel 15miles on gravel to home)
Anyhoos, drop a pic or link (Canadian company please - our government has made shipping out of the US more expensive than driving down) if you see any in black & cherry.
Thanks