Just joined, imma newbie

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
AmateurVibes

Just joined, imma newbie

Post by AmateurVibes »

Got my 03 Vibe GT about 7 or 8 months ago and I’m finding it real hard to get my hands on performance parts for it lol. Anyway I’m excited to see what this forum has to offer and more importantly what I can offer for everyone on here. Thanks for letting me join the page I’m excited! :D
joatmon

Re: Just joined, imma newbie

Post by joatmon »

Welcome to genvibe!

Vibes never really got much recognition from the aftermarket performance parts sector, and being out of production for a while, some of those aren't around anymore. There are folks and threads here who can talk about performance upgrades for the GT, but, alas, I am not one of them
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

Welcome to GenVibe. We have FOUR Vibe GT's in our fleet and love everyone of them :D Post pics when you get a chance and update profile so we know your whereabouts. Thanks for joining up with us here ;)
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
zbyers

Post by zbyers »

The GT never really had much in the way of performance upgrades. The biggest performance upgrade is a supercharger kit, which is insanely rare and stupidly expensive.

As a stock vehicle, the 03-06 GT is pretty decent in fuel economy, fun, and being able to haul people or things.

Welcome to the party. Post some pictures of the ride.
'74 Thing, '79 El Camino, '83 VW DoKa '91 Vanagon, '03 Base, 04 GT
'06 CRV, '06 AWD, '07 Base, '12 Highlander Limited, '17 Frontier CCLB

Byerscrew Garage, GenVibe Facebook, How-To Index
Everything You Need To Know About the Pontiac Vibe