new toy car

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
MrDoopey

new toy car

Post by MrDoopey »

I just got a gem of a car on ebay. It is a 1:18 scale die cast model, and I can't believe I got it for 99 cents! bummer that the shipping was like $10 or so. Still, well worth the bucks since I saw another at Wal Mart for $20. Here is the ebay link http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAP...CA:31Here is a pic:

Attached files
MrDoopey 2003 base model, two-tone abyss, automatic, with power package, 6 speaker package
MrDoopey

Re: new toy car (MrDoopey)

Post by MrDoopey »

and another.............

Attached files
MrDoopey 2003 base model, two-tone abyss, automatic, with power package, 6 speaker package
MrDoopey

Post by MrDoopey »

and another.....

Attached files
MrDoopey

Post by MrDoopey »

and another......

Attached files
MrDoopey

Post by MrDoopey »

.....the last one!......

Attached files
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

NICE! thats a cheap price, i have the all yellow one
MrDoopey

Re: (northvibe)

Post by MrDoopey »

Thats the one I saw at Wal Mart!
savedbyzero

Re: (MrDoopey)

Post by savedbyzero »

Right-side exit exhuast...strange. good buy!
THIS IS WHAT I DO...http://www.studiothisis.com
NascarXprt

Re: (savedbyzero)

Post by NascarXprt »

its the Vibe GT-R concept with different colors and stickers on it. but i have the envy green tunner version.
My '04 Garage - My '06 Garage - My '09 GT Garage
November 2006 MOTM / February 2007 VOTM / April 2010 VOTM / June 2011 VOTM
Herb

Post by Herb »

The seller wasn't trying to rip you off with the shipping. They are ripping off eBay.eBay charges a percentage on the final sell price of an item, not shipping. So by selling an item at .99c eBay only charges the seller 25% of that amount. The real profit is made by the shipping price. Even then you got a good deal.Quote, originally posted by MrDoopey »I just got a gem of a car on ebay. It is a 1:18 scale die cast model, and I can't believe I got it for 99 cents! bummer that the shipping was like $10 or so. Still, well worth the bucks since I saw another at Wal Mart for $20. Here is the ebay link http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAP...CA:31Here is a pic:
Would you agree to debris acceptance? 2003 Vibe GTMods installed GM Top and Mid-Gate Spoilers, Cosmo CAI, TWM Short Shifter with Desert Eagle weighted shift knob, TWM Bronzoil Shifter Cable Bushings, Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust, Unichip, Injen Billet Aluminum Engine/Sparkplug covers and oil cap, Optima RedTop Battery, Lineage Ground Wire KitAwaiting install: Energy Suspension Motor Mounts, DC Sports Header
808 Vibes

Re: new toy car (Herb)

Post by 808 Vibes »

That much detail on a toy? I've noticed a lot of that going on on eBay! Say an item like a plush dog toy...really lightweight...is 1 cent or whatever, but $10 to ship. That and sellers don't automatically post buyer feedback anymore.
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
slvrvibes

Post by slvrvibes »

That is a nice looking model. You still got a good deal.
genvibe garage
MrDoopey

Re: new toy car (HawaiiPontiacLover)

Post by MrDoopey »

Quote, originally posted by HawaiiPontiacLover »That much detail on a toy? Yeah, i was surprised! The dash, doors, rear seat, center console, foot rest, drink holders, nav system, air bag, tie downs (in the hatch), & wheel wells were all bang on! Only the front seats were replaced with racing style ones. Quote, originally posted by Herb »eBay charges a percentage on the final sell price of an item, not shipping. So by selling an item at .99c eBay only charges the seller 25% of that amount. The real profit is made by the shipping price. Even then you got a good deal.Thanks herb.....makes sense to me now!
Merzbow

Post by Merzbow »

Nice ride! We should race sometime for pinks...I got me a Yeller one from a buddy. He found it in Chicago when he went and bought it for me
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/541918-1999 Infiniti Q45t-2003 base Vibe (Rest in peace my love)-2002 Ducati Monster 620 Dark
Mrizzle05

Re: new toy car (Merzbow)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

[QUOTE=Merzbow]QUOTE]Ur mirror is crooked!!!
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
Merzbow

Re: new toy car (Mrizzle05)

Post by Merzbow »

(removed) what mirror?? Dunno what you're talkin about....Yeah I noticed that after I posted so I decided to get a different one It was probably caused by the hailstorm we endured that day during our XceedSpeed carshow/barbeque. Yes....85 degrees and marble sized hail...every car guru's dream weather.Thanks for noticing though...MrDoopey, does the dealer you bought yours from fix side mirrors??
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/541918-1999 Infiniti Q45t-2003 base Vibe (Rest in peace my love)-2002 Ducati Monster 620 Dark
MrDoopey

Re: new toy car (Merzbow)

Post by MrDoopey »

Quote, originally posted by Merzbow »MrDoopey, does the dealer you bought yours from fix side mirrors??(removed)! you mean that is not covered by GM's warranty?