Toronto matrixowners/genvibe combo meet Sept 4!

Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Rhode Island, Vermont
AKLGT

Toronto matrixowners/genvibe combo meet Sept 4!

Post by AKLGT »

hey everyone! i want to invite you meet and rally goers to our TO meet over labor day weekend. we have a about 22 people so far who've said they might attend. should be a good time. we want to show those trix guys we know how to have fun! Quote »alright! here's what we have so far!PREMEET:meet at AMC courtney park at 6pm. we can can talk and chat a little before we head out to cruise to colossus. CRUISE:leave AMC courtney park at 6:30-6:45 pm and cruise to AMC colossus (also where Dave & Busters is).DINNER:we should be able to get to colossus around 7-7:15pm. Make dinner reservations (RESTAURANT UNKNOWN STILL) for about 7:30 or 8 pm for all of us. we can hang out together before we all go sit down inside for dinner.AFTER DINNER:after dinner, I figure around 9-9:30pm, we can come back outside, hang out and check out each other's rides (if we were able to bring them). then anyone else who wants, walk over to D&B about 10 pm for an hr or 2. if anyone wants to go bar hopping afterwards, then that'd be fun as well! some of us can't stay out too late since we'll have to drive back home.HOTEL:for anyone who needs a hotel, please let dredd2099 know. he can see about getting you the best deal for rooms at the Best Western by the airport and just one or 2 exits from Courtney park where we'll be doing the premeet.if anyone has suggestions for dinner (and i'm trying NOT to do D&B since they require a large deposit for party reservations) please let us know. we also need to get addresses and directions on how to get to the premeet area and colossus for those who can't make the premeet.for an accurate headcount, please make sure you post in the headcount thread! http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=11921at last count, we have 15 confirmed (as far as i know), 3 most likely's, and 4 maybe's. if everyone can come, that's 22! probably will grow on the MO side as it gets closer. come on guys! you know you want to come!!!! for more info, check out these threads: attendance list and suggestions simple list headcount and confirmation general invitation in events forum matrix owners suggestions and info
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
AKLGT

Re: Toronto matrixowners/genvibe combo meet Sept 4! (trdvibe)

Post by AKLGT »

the invitation still stands! should be a fun crowd! and we'll have devlop's turbo'd vibe and maddigital's s/c xr! now that will be great seeing both set ups in action!
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Post by NSimkins »

I'm in... any other Ohioians?
AKLGT

Re: Toronto matrixowners/genvibe combo meet Sept 4! (NSimkins)

Post by AKLGT »

raging found the holiday inn about 3 blocks from the premeet location. about $60/night with FREE parking!Quote, originally posted by ragingfish »http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h...irs=y
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
ragingfish

Post by ragingfish »

Ok guys, I booked rooms here:Holiday Inn Toronto-West100 BRITANNIA ROAD EASTMISSISSAUGA, ON L4Z 2G1905-890-5700 Rate: $69.27 (CAD) per room, per nighthttp://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hd/YY ... ---Niagara Falls:Holiday Inn Fort Erie / Niagara Convention Center1485 GARRISON ROADFORT ERIE, ON L2A 1P8905-871-8333 Rate: $112.20 (CAD) per room per nighthttp://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h...irs=y
YES!I still visit GenVibe periodically. I have not forgotten about my "original" family over here!

2009 PONTIAC G8
3.6L V6 (256 HP @ 6300 rpm, 248 ft-lbs. @ 2100 rpm)
AKLGT

Re: Toronto matrixowners/genvibe combo meet Sept 4! (ragingfish)

Post by AKLGT »

good finds mike! the Holiday Inn in Ft Erie will be a little bit of a drive, but not too bad. only like 20 mins from where we'll be.
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
ragingfish

Post by ragingfish »

unfortunately you gotta give a little to get a good rate -- anything within close distance of the falls was well into the 150+ range...most of them being 190+...
YES!I still visit GenVibe periodically. I have not forgotten about my "original" family over here!

2009 PONTIAC G8
3.6L V6 (256 HP @ 6300 rpm, 248 ft-lbs. @ 2100 rpm)
AKLGT

Re: (ragingfish)

Post by AKLGT »

only about 10 more days!update on locations and maps thanks to B18B and mistamatrix!Quote »AMC Courtney Park's Address:110 Courtney Park Drive, Mississauga, ONYou really can't miss it. Exit off Hwy 10 (Hurontario St.) and go North (about 1 Km or so) On the east side, you'll see World Vision Canada offices (you know, the charity place!). On the West side of Hwy 10 you'll pass a (golf) driving range. It has an enourmous Tee with a Golf ball sitting on it with its name in bold red characters "The Practice Tee." As you approach the complex, visible from the street will be a Family Fitness, a Montana's restaurant, a Denny's and a McDonalds. If you cross Derry Road (the next Major intersection with a Shell and Petro Canada Station) you've gone too far. As for WHERE to park, i'm sure it will depend on where there is space given that it is a Saturday nite.oh, and before anyone asks, yes: Hwy 10 = Hurontario St.AMC Courtney Park (zoomed in)Famous Players Colossus's Address:3555 Highway 7 West, Woodbridge, ON As for Colossus, its major intersection is Hwy 400 and Hwy 7, just north of the 407. You can see it off all of the highways, but truly, you can't miss it: Its a giant UFO. I'm not as familiar with this area, but there are TONS of little inroads and passage ways here to go with its abundant amount of restaurants, so hopefully you guys will be able to find your way around. OH...and if you're on the 400 and see signs for Paramount Canada's Wonderland (our version of 6 Flags), you've gone way too far!Hope this helps - good luck!and the Holiday Inn ragingfish found is about 3 blocks from AMC courtney park. $69 cdn/night with FREE parking.Holiday InnTORONTO-WEST100 BRITANNIA ROAD EASTMISSISSAUGA, ON L4Z 2G1CANADA Tel: 1-905-8905700 Fax: 1-905-5680868 Email: hi.torontowest@whg.comCheck-In Time: 3:00 PMCheck-Out Time: 12:00 PM
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
satur9

Re: Toronto matrixowners/genvibe combo meet Sept 4! (NSimkins)

Post by satur9 »

man what a drive..nick are you staying overnight?
look my sniggies, i had a strizz-oke in my brizz-ain okay,you know what im saying. so i cant move all good. but thanks for mentioning that .thank you very much.athf4evr. click here! you know you want to!!!
AKLGT

Re: Toronto matrixowners/genvibe combo meet Sept 4! (satur9)

Post by AKLGT »

i believe nick and raging are gonna split a room. but you might be able to see if you can split it 3 ways. will make it super cheap! but you should come! will be a good turn out w/ both trix and vibes this time! if anyone is a member on matrixvibe.net (i'm not) can you also invite that crew too?and here's a map so you have a better idea where things are located:

Attached files
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

alright! it's this saturday! anyone else from ohio want to come up? nick and satur9 are coming.
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS