1st Matrix/Vibe Club Meet - Nov. 1st 2003

Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, West Virginia, North & South Carolina
jcarvibegt

1st Matrix/Vibe Club Meet - Nov. 1st 2003

Post by jcarvibegt »

It is my pleasure to announce the first Matrix/Vibe Club of Florida meet!!When: November 1st 2003Time: 2 pmWhere:- Map: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?sa ... 4894513860 N. Orange AveOrlando, Florida 32801Notes: We are having the meet in DisneyDJ's home complex...His complex has a huge parking garage which can house 60 cars on the top floor. He is extremely close to Universal Studios (I think a few lights away). Here is a link to a picture of his car on the garage. http://forums.genvibe.com/zerofile/1949 ... .jpgEvents and Fun: Holloween Horror Nights!!!!-Price:With Burger King Discount coupons: $29.95 (Kro has a ton of coupons)Notes: DisneyDJ is working on getting free tickets for us...Possibly around 5 to 8 tickets. Worse case senerio is we have to pay regular admition which is $51.95...But we should not have to worry about that.Final Thoughts...(BY CAVEMANCAN)I want to thank Elliot and Juan from http://www.genvibe.com for helping me make this happen. If it were not for them their would be no Holloween Horror Nights nor a good location to meet up. Juan is helping me put this whole thing together so please make sure and extend your gratitude to these guys for helping me out. United as a club we can do great things together!!!!!If you need anything PLEASE call us...Directions:Elliot aka DisneyDJ - 407-468-2935Club Information:-Matrix/Vibe AdministratorsJuan aka JcarVibeGT - 954-649-8356Caveman aka Chris - 954-383-2953Attendance1. CUVthatBumps (+1 Passenger)2. JcarVibeGT3. Kro (+1 Passenger)4. PSLMatrix (+2 Passengers)5. DisneyDJ6. cavemancan7.8.9.10.11.12.13.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/jcarvibegt03 Pontiac Vibe GT AbyssSony Xplod MP3 Head unitCrunch Drive Series SE-200 AmpRockford Fosgate P2 Punch 12" Sub WooferXenon headlights and Fog LightsGrafxwerks overlay
Kro781

Re: 1st Matrix/Vibe Club Meet - Nov. 1st 2003 (jcarvibegt)

Post by Kro781 »

What's up just checking around who is going?? The discounts I have are for $14. You can get them from any burger king, the only hook is that you have to buy the tix 24hr in advance. If you possibly can't find any, I'll snail you some. My email is Kro781@aol.com. here is an updated list from Matrixowners.com, and a few pics from when we got together last weekend.1. JcarVibeGT 2. CUVthatBumps 3. Kro (+1 Passenger) 4. PSLMatrix (+2 Passengers) 5. DisneyDJ 6. cavemancan 7. Mark (Pending Schedule) 8. TrailPimp (Pending Schedule...He's from MARYLAND!) 9. PrettyBoy (He's out of state) what the hell was that in the backround Had a blast that day it was great to see you guys again
03 Lunar XRS18x8 Mille Miglia EV-R TRD STB / Progress RSBTRD CAI / TRD EXhaustTRD Grille / TRD CoilOversDisabled DRLs / SilverStars
Kro781

Re: 1st Matrix/Vibe Club Meet - Nov. 1st 2003 (Kro781)

Post by Kro781 »

testes 1,2 testes 1,2.......is this thing on??? Is anyone out there??? Just trying to see who is coming, IF anyone else is coming the list is growing on the matrix side. guess I'l harass you guys a lil later.
03 Lunar XRS18x8 Mille Miglia EV-R TRD STB / Progress RSBTRD CAI / TRD EXhaustTRD Grille / TRD CoilOversDisabled DRLs / SilverStars
Kro781

Post by Kro781 »

just trying to keep you guys in the loop here is the most recent list, does anyone read this stuff???1. JcarVibeGT (Plantation) 2. CUVthatBumps (Cape Coral) 3. Kro (+1 Passenger, melbourne) 4. PSLMatrix (Port St. Luci, +2 Passengers) 5. DisneyDJ (Orlando) 6. cavemancan (Sunrise) 7. Mark (Pending Schedule, melbourne) 8. TrailPimp (Pending Schedule...He's from MARYLAND!) 9. PrettyBoy (deltona) 10. Matrixguy (Orlando) 11. stalin (Miami) 12. 13. PLEASE FELL FREE TO ADD YOUR NAME IF YOU ARE COMING
Kro781

Post by Kro781 »

buy you tickets to HHN early this week they were sold out in the morning when we were there last week. Is anyone from here coming?? Here is another list with more people 1. JcarVibeGT (Plantation) 2. CUVthatBumps (Cape Coral, +1 Passenger) 3. Kro (+1 Passenger) 4. PSLMatrix (Port St. Luci, +2 Passengers) 5. DisneyDJ (Orlando) 6. cavemancan (Sunrise) 7. Mark (Pending Schedule) 8. TrailPimp (Pending Schedule...He's from MARYLAND!) 9. PrettyBoy (He's out of state) 10. Matrixguy (Orlando) 11. stalin (Miami) 12. XplodMatrix (+1, then extra females, Ft. Myers)13. oh yeah if you plan on getting a sticker click the link and put you name and color. cut and paste the most recent list http://www.matrixowners.com/ftopic13423-0-asc-60.html
Craigmri

Post by Craigmri »

Hey Fellow Florida Vibe-stersMy Name is Craig and I just bought a new Vibe(actually its for the wife). I live on the Gulf Coast about 40 minutes north of Tampa in Spring Hill.I'd love to hook up for a club meet some time hoawever this saturday is out for me since my mother-Out-Law in flying in for a visit.I would love to see a once a month(or every other month) "Tech Day" were we all could get together, hang out, discuss mods, perform routine maintenance or simply detail cars.Craig'04 Base 5-speedMonotone Neptune17" AlloysPower groupProtection packageABSIn-Dash 6 CD changer
Craig
Kro781

Re: 1st Matrix/Vibe Club Meet - Nov. 1st 2003 (Craigmri)

Post by Kro781 »

what's up Craig. Aww come on it's just a monther in law lol ....we have a couple of guys from the west coast you could have packed up with. Keep an eye out for the next. Come over to matrixowners.com, and check things out. We have Vibe people who post regularly, in all the forums. We'll have a bunch of pics up after the meet. IS ANYONE ELSE GOING FROM HERE
Kro781

Post by Kro781 »

big thanks to Elliot for hosting this lil thing. Wish more could have shown, but we had a good turn out and lots of laughs. here is some links check them out.http://www.matrixowners.com/ftopic14690 ... 4288698331 there is the stickerhere is some love for Elliot
Geo

Post by Geo »

LOVE that Billet grill!Wish I was in Florida, or there were enough Wisconsin Vibe/Matrix owners to get something large going.Is that Vibe owner a member of the forums here, I don't ever remember seeing that Vibe before ...
BADGER PRIDE
Kro781

Re: 1st Matrix/Vibe Club Meet - Nov. 1st 2003 (Geo)

Post by Kro781 »

yeah....elliot aka disneydj
Geo

Post by Geo »

Ya know, I should just be smacked for not knowing that.
BADGER PRIDE
disneydj

Re: 1st Matrix/Vibe Club Meet - Nov. 1st 2003 (Geo)

Post by disneydj »

It's tough being around all those Matrix's. But what're you gonna do... Pontiac just seems to have the "older" drivers locked into the brand name... and Toyota get's all these younger kids. All day I took jabs here and there about my Vibe, but they let me stick around... I think it's cause I provided the place to meet, still not sure about that one. The only dilema was where to place the club sticker... the Toyota guys forgot about our tiny rear window... so mine is on the rear passenger windows. Anywho... it was a great time, and I like Kro better and better each time I see him. Oh and Chris is okay too. Back to work... missed you Jaun, could've used the backup, and I found another Viber in Orlando so she'll be joining us soon. Peace out and keep it real cause I'm out like a fat girl in dodgeball!
Kro781

Re: 1st Matrix/Vibe Club Meet - Nov. 1st 2003 (disneydj)

Post by Kro781 »

LOL......fat girl playing dodge ball. I got nothing but love for ya elliot. You Vibees need to do some more recuiting that is all. I see many of old folks driving trixes too. don't feel so lft out. so you got a CHICK to hang with us?!?!?!?!?!?!!! Very nice. wish you could have caught up with us later Elliot...WHAT HAPPENED??? Jungle Jim's was kinda boring with out you. Chris is working on something soon. Vibees feel free to come and check out matrixowners.com if yo have some free time when on the net. We have a bunch of different driver who post on there. Talk at you later.
disneydj

Post by disneydj »

My Fiancees dad got a staple stuck in his hand when we were moving stuff so we ended up at the hospital... talk about fun. So we had our own HHN in the storage unit. However did find a fellow Viber here in MCO... she'll be joining us at the next meet.