Roof rack rubber/plastic covers cant find

Body kits, spoilers, lights, and anything on the exterior of the vehicle
Lupuseolus

Roof rack rubber/plastic covers cant find

Post by Lupuseolus »

Hi im new to forms and everything but really wanted to see if anyone could help me finding the rubber trim like covers for when you remove the roof rack im the second owner of my vibe and the previous owner didn't leave them for me i know the part number and found the rail like piece that holds the trim but cant find the rubber piece for sale anywhere i saw a post earlier of someone just giving them out but im not sure if anyone would be that kind as to just send me them if anyone could help me find some or send some it would be very much appreciated
tpollauf

Re: Roof rack rubber/plastic covers cant find

Post by tpollauf »

Welcome to GenVibe. What year Vibe are you referring to? Likely the 2009-10 years. I was given several of them over 10 years ago by a fellow GenViber on this forum and think I still have a few laying around.. If so, then I could possibly help you. If you're not too far from me then that would be a bonus as you could meet me somewhere to pick them up. This is what I have ...............

2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
Lupuseolus

Re: Roof rack rubber/plastic covers cant find

Post by Lupuseolus »

tpollauf wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:29 pm Welcome to GenVibe. What year Vibe are you referring to? Likely the 2009-10 years. I was given several of them over 10 years ago by a fellow GenViber on this forum and think I still have a few laying around.. If so, then I could possibly help you. If you're not too far from me then that would be a bonus as you could meet me somewhere to pick them up. This is what I have ...............

my vibe is a 09 and im from all the way down south Ohio like Portsmouth/ new Boston area