Vibeville...

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
CAMOGIRL

Vibeville...

Post by CAMOGIRL »

The town I go to to make exchanges with stepdaughter/hubby's ex is always crawling with Vibes, most on the road, not parked. I was excited to FINALLY see an Envy, so I waved and got no wave back :/. Then, over the hill on a side road, there was ANOTHER Envy! Lol, I haven't seen any of the more rare colors in person previously, so to see two green ones on a matter of aout 30 seconds... I had to share. No wave from the second one either though..
Well-behaved women rarely make history.
vibenvy

Re: Vibeville... (CAMOGIRL)

Post by vibenvy »

Awesome! Unfortunately 99.9% of Vibe owners are oblivious to other Vibe owners waving at them . I still wave at them anyway though. You never know...Were the Envys monotone or two tone?There's a two tone Envy in the next town over from me. I see it every so often. My mom actually talked to the guy at the gas station once. He said he loves it. He also said it's hard to miss in the winter (re: the color) .
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
CAMOGIRL

Re: Vibeville... (J_TO_ENVY)

Post by CAMOGIRL »

Both two tones, one was in better condition than the other, but I did notice the one had the same piece hanging down in the front that I had to zip up, I chuckled...
Well-behaved women rarely make history.
csxt8058

Re: Vibeville... (CAMOGIRL)

Post by csxt8058 »

There's a base Envy, (two tone) with the 17 inch GT wheels that goes up and down our street once in a while..it's the only one I've seen around Plattsburg. JR

2010 Ultra White AWD-Railfan Customized...on to a new owner in 2015
2008 two tone Salsa base model..current railfan rig
audiovibe

Post by audiovibe »

Some reason Envy is my fav color for the Vibe! I believe EPCIII has the only mono envy, I also believe he had the cladding painted. (This is total speculation though)
Vibe is gone and will be missed as I've gone country style
jkm311

Re: (audiovibe)

Post by jkm311 »

Someone owns a two-tone Envy right around the corner from my house. I see it maybe once a week, as I don't go down their street often.
Steelies to the rescue.
DeClerq

Post by DeClerq »

There's a person who works in the same building as me who had a two-tone Envy. She traded it in on a Cruze a couple weeks ago.
'09 Mazda5 Grand Touring'04 Vibe - M&T, Power Package, Protection Package
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (DeClerq)

Post by A Psycho Martyr »

I saw my 2nd ever Envy in person just yesterday...those things really ARE rare
1SC

Post by 1SC »

In town where I work their is a 2 tone Envy driven by a young lady. The car is not in very clean condition. It has the base hub caps, but it has Vibe GT badges on it.So, it it a GT with base caps, or a base with GT badges ? I would I know ?I personaly don't believe Envy to be a pretty color at all.
bassplayaz06

Re: (1SC)

Post by bassplayaz06 »

there's something strange that has happened with the 03 GT's... supposed to come stock with the 17" alloys, but i got mine used with 16" steelies and hubcaps. it was also missing the rear GT badge... the side ones were still on.
2003 Vibe GT, 1.8L, 6 speed Manual Lava Red 2 tone18" sport edition rimsCosmo CAIMy Garage http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=42483