Illinois tint laws

Indiana, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, North & South Dakota, Nebraska, Wisconsin
tribalman

Illinois tint laws

Post by tribalman »

As i was looking up the tint laws for Illinois to see what I could put on the back of the car I came across this bill. HB3325 ( http://www.ilga.gov/legislatio...ID=76 ).It was introduced in Feb and it is was approved and it's now in the state Senate. I think the only reason it's being passed is because it's got that school bus stuff on it.but for the rest of us, we can FINALLY tint our front windows. call up your state senator and ask for HB3325 to be approved!
None. Vibe is gone.
breezd

Re: Illinois tint laws (tribalman)

Post by breezd »

Thank god! I'm moving to IL within the next month, and I'm just waiting to get a hard time for the tint on my windows... *knock on wood* of course, my tint is still darker than the 50%...
THEN: 2003 Pontiac Vibe GT * Lowered * CAI * Sound SystemNOW: 2005 Infiniti FX35 RWD * Stock
tribalman

Re: Illinois tint laws (breezd)

Post by tribalman »

Quote, originally posted by breezd »Thank god! I'm moving to IL within the next month, and I'm just waiting to get a hard time for the tint on my windows... *knock on wood* of course, my tint is still darker than the 50%... if it is 50% all around, yeah, in for some trouble. and what area are you moving to? just hoping to see another genviber around town. i see vibes, but no other genvibers.
None. Vibe is gone.
audiovibe

Post by audiovibe »

That will be an awesome law if passed, I would probably retint my windows as I got tired of being pulled over all the time.Aron
Vibe is gone and will be missed as I've gone country style