drawing of Vibe/Matrix exhaust system

1.8-liter VVTL-i (2ZZ-GE) and VVT-i (1ZZ-FE) engine, transmission, exhaust, intake, and performance tuning discussions
pmh013

drawing of Vibe/Matrix exhaust system

Post by pmh013 »

OK, I've searched & searched & can't find it.I know I saw a diagram (from the Matrix?) of the exhaust system, from the manifold to the tailpipe, on here somewhere. If you posted it, or know where it is, can you point me to it, please?Under warranty, Pontiac "replaced" the catalytic coverter/manifold because it was restricted. Well, I looked at the underside of my car today while it was getting an oil change, and the only part that is remotely shiny is the resonator (except the welds that join it to the rest of the system, they're rusty). So, I'm thinking that they didn't replace anything at all! I just want a schematic so I'm sure I'm looking at the right thing. I'll take the camera with me tomorrow; the mechanic has agreed to give me some hoist time to take pictures of my non-existing replacement parts.
2003 Satellite AWD Two Tone, traded off at 180,126 kmNow the (fourth) catalytic converter is someone else's problem Now driving a 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan
pmh013

Re: drawing of Vibe/Matrix exhaust system (pmh013)

Post by pmh013 »

2003 Satellite AWD Two Tone, traded off at 180,126 kmNow the (fourth) catalytic converter is someone else's problem Now driving a 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan