Custom Pedals?

Upholstery, floor mats, seats, window tint and anything inside the vehicle and not electronic
Fievel

Custom Pedals?

Post by Fievel »

Anyone have custom pedals? If so, how much did you pay for them and where did you get them? Also pics if you have them...
PBFlash

Re: Custom Pedals? (Fievel)

Post by PBFlash »

Save the money and put it into something else (CAI, wheels, springs etc.). Different pedals will look nice but the thrill will last a week or 2. The thrill of a CAI won't go away.
Satellite Vibe GTMoons and Tunes Package with 6-Disc In Dash CD, Safety/Security/Power Packages, cargo mat. 35% tint all around (except windshield)18 in Motegi Racing MR8 Wheels/Nitto NT 555 225/40ZR-18 tiresStainless Steel Exhaust TipInjen CAIPics of my Vibe CarDomain.com
Stang2Vibe

Re: Custom Pedals? (Fievel)

Post by Stang2Vibe »

I want to get the MOMO Course Tuning pedals with the blue trim (to match my Neptune Vibe). They have a set for all three pedals (clutch, brake, gas) plus the footrest to the left. www.ltbmotorsport.com has some on sale right now (check out the MOMO outlet store on that page). Certain colors on sale for $59.95 including the footrest. I tried at www.sounddomain.com for some and they have a 105% pricematch system where they will beat any advertised competitor's price by 5%. I got the discount approved, but am waiting to see if it is the same kit. There is one kit with just the 3 pedals and another with all 4. I'm trying to get them to beat the sale price on all 4. They already confirmed they would sell me the set of 3 at that price. I'll see how they respond.They are normally about $75 for the set of 3 pedals plus about $20 for the footrest. So the sale price of all 4 pedals for $59.95 is pretty darn good, I think. Ltbmotorsports is also having the MOMO door sill plates on sale right now for $35. They are showing up around $56 on other sites at regular price. Not a bad buy there, either.
Former owner of a 2003 Vibe GT---Great car that gave me 8 years and 83,000 miles of trouble-free service.Current owner of a 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited AWD.
Sub-Vibe-R

Re: Custom Pedals? (Stang2Vibe)

Post by Sub-Vibe-R »

I add APC custom pedals. I got them for $35