darcmater 2005 Vibe base

Park your vehicle in a thread here - list your vehicle info, pics, etc. all in one place.
darcmater

darcmater 2005 Vibe base

Post by darcmater »

Well here is my 2005 Vibe, its an automatic and Neptune Blue color.My mods are:Audio- Panasonic Head Unit-Blaupunkt door speakers-3x 12inch Kove subs-two JBL amps to power it allInterior- CF grafxwerks HVAC overlays-Blue Grafxwerks door lock overlay-OBX pedals-Redline ebrake and armrest leather coversExterior-Tein S Tech lowering springs-OEM exhaust tip-35/5 tint-Painted Headlight accents-Black Grafxwerks Pontiac emblem overlay-Sharkfin Antenna-Toolguys smoked out foglight covers for front and back-Debadged-17x7 Momo RimsEngine-Blue painted engine cover with yellow grafxwerks overlays-Blue Cosmo SRIA few of the items listed are still sitting in boxes since it has still been a bit to cold to put them on. Hopefully the weather will be a bit more agreable here soon enough. And I am still in the middle of a dispute with EB stores on ebay for the strut bar so who knows when I will get thatHere is the newest pic I have, still kinda old though
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

geez, about time man! lol, jk, looks good, should get some more pics, interior aswell and engine bay since u got some stuff going on
hskater26

Re: (WaveAction)

Post by hskater26 »

looks good! def need more pics
-2003 Base Vibe-2002 Ducati ST2
lovemyraffe

Re: (hskater26)

Post by lovemyraffe »

Looks great!
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
darcmater

Re: darcmater 2005 Vibe base (darcmater)

Post by darcmater »

ok here is some more more picsengine minus cosmo sri since I been to lazy to put it in yet, and no stb since ebay seller is beign lame stillcosmo intake Interior: wich has my new mounting brackets in the shot so insurance will be satisfied : )
darcmater

Post by darcmater »

ok updated exterior pictures
darcmater

Post by darcmater »

oh and here is a shot w/ the headlight covers on. Not happy with how one fits at one spot, afraid it may rub so I dont have them on atm
bull77

Post by bull77 »

Nice neptune!whats the drop did you get from the springs and what size wheels did you get?
darcmater

Re: (bull77)

Post by darcmater »

its the 2inch drop and 17 inch rims. Oddly enough I didn't even plan on buying the rims. I had been holding out for the perfect ones for me, although I wasn't sure what that was yet, and at the right price. Was wasteing some time so so stopped at discout tire one day looking around and saw them and at a great price.
bull77

Re: (darcmater)

Post by bull77 »

Quote, originally posted by darcmater »its the 2inch drop and 17 inch rims. Oddly enough I didn't even plan on buying the rims. I had been holding out for the perfect ones for me, although I wasn't sure what that was yet, and at the right price. Was wasteing some time so so stopped at discout tire one day looking around and saw them and at a great price.nice!! --- any plans to paint your drums black? I did my last year and it looks great with the pontiac sticker from grafxwerks
darcmater

Re: (bull77)

Post by darcmater »

yeah I plan on painting my drums and calipers, just not sure what color yet, perhaps a nic eyellow so I can have some good ol maze and blue : )
waveresponder

Re: (darcmater)

Post by waveresponder »

where'd you get the armrest cover...if i remember correctly there was some store?
darcmater

Re: (waveresponder)

Post by darcmater »

I got the armrest cover and ebrake cover from redline goods that posts here on the forum. Really like the product and was quick delivery
darcmater

Night shots

Post by darcmater »

Well I have seen others do some nice shots of there car at night so I figured I would have a go at it. Only a few turned out well enough I would post them but I took many more : ) It had been a nice warm day so I had been driving around town looking for some good out of the way spots that had light poles that would help me out. I should have washed the car but oh well.
VforVIBE

Re: Night shots (darcmater)

Post by VforVIBE »

Night photo shoots are always fun, nice shots!
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
lovemyraffe

Post by lovemyraffe »

I love those wheels. Looks great!
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
darcmater

Re: (lovemyraffe)

Post by darcmater »

Well in true traditon to good weather holiday weekends, I decided to give the car a good washing and then take a drive to my home town. I visited the local park there that has a lot of nature trains that connect to the old courthouse and the veteran memorial park along the river. Some really nice trails and scenery. Now onto the pics.
gp20mushii

Post by gp20mushii »

nice....real clean!
'03 Vibe GT
darcmater

Re: (gp20mushii)

Post by darcmater »

well I got bored the other day and finally decided to put the led lights in under my 2 front seats. I figure I am allowed atleast 1 rice mod : ) I wired them up using the 12v wires already ran to the center console and added a switch for them where the little coin tslot was. I just need to mess with their direction a bit more to get more of an even lighting
LOUROK

Post by LOUROK »

SWEET RIDE