Weird Al at the Drive Thru!

Funny or humorous-type discussions. (follow posting rules)
audiovibe

Re: Weird Al at the Drive Thru! (zionzr2)

Post by audiovibe »

(removed) I can relate in so many ways, My wife never has cash on her, I not allowed at wendys because they always mess something up and thats all I need to say about that, and I think I have a pair of them slippers.Aron
Vibe is gone and will be missed as I've gone country style
jake75

Re: Weird Al at the Drive Thru! (audiovibe)

Post by jake75 »

Probably 25 + years ago - wife with small kids in tow at Wendy's - ordered - then discovered no money. Manager gave her the food and said "don't worry about it". I went back the next day - treid to pay and he wouldn't take the money. Made me a life long Wendy's fan!
2009 Vibe 1.8L Carbon Gray AT Power Pkg 1/12/092003 Vibe 1.8L Neptune AT Mono Power Pkg 1/27/03 [sold 2/2/09]2007 T&C SWB 7/31/07 "Broke people stay broke by living like they're rich. Rich people stay rich by living like they're broke."
ColonelPanic

Re: Weird Al at the Drive Thru! (zionzr2)

Post by ColonelPanic »

I like Weird Al but man, I couldn't finish watching... I gave up at the chicken sandwich part. Did it ever get funny? lol!
03 Vibe base. Born 10/14/2002 06:07 AM
Auto, Moon & Tunes, power package. 143k
Neptune/dying clearcoat/primer grey. :lol:

'21 Elantra Limited - 2.0L/IVT
'15 Escape SE - 1.6L EcoBoost (hers)
Image Image
millster

Re: Weird Al at the Drive Thru! (ColonelPanic)

Post by millster »

Quote, originally posted by ColonelPanic »I like Weird Al but man, I couldn't finish watching... I gave up at the chicken sandwich part. Did it ever get funny? lol!Hey, I was going to say "Am I the only one who thought this was needlessly long and irritating?
-Millster-
2006 Toyota Matrix XR
1995 Saab 9000CSE 2.3T
1986 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas (GM Drivetrain Conversion)
2007 Outback XT EJ257 2.6L Build
altimar

Re: Weird Al at the Drive Thru! (millster)

Post by altimar »

Quote, originally posted by millster »Hey, I was going to say "Am I the only one who thought this was needlessly long and irritating?That was the point. It was a really long and drawn out pointless story, just like R Kelly's video Trapped in the Closet which it was spoofing. It's funnier if you watch that first. Be warned though, probably NSFW (and like 20 minutes long).You also have to have a particular type of sense of humor to appreciate Weird Al. My gf doesn't. Personally, White and Nerdy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xEzGIuY7kw is my all time favorite.
2007 Vibe: Wave monotone, Auto, sun & sound
millster

Re: Weird Al at the Drive Thru! (altimar)

Post by millster »

Ahh! Well not had the R Kelly spoof part been explained...I figured it was spoofing something (as Weird Al often does and yes, I can appreciate his humor) but I could think of nothing that could possibly be, on it own, that irritating. I'll take your word on the R Kelly thing. I can't stand him... certainly not for that long.
-Millster-
2006 Toyota Matrix XR
1995 Saab 9000CSE 2.3T
1986 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas (GM Drivetrain Conversion)
2007 Outback XT EJ257 2.6L Build