It's going for sale

General discussions about the Pontiac Vibe & Toyota Matrix. New members, introduce yourself here!
shane_c

It's going for sale

Post by shane_c »

I'm kind of sad about the thoughts of it but I know it's the right thing to do. I started a post a few days ago about a job back east and how we'll be moving back once they offer it to me. Anyway, she contacted my references last Thursday and told one of them she'd be back in touch with me this week sometime. So I've decided that instead of driving the 5 or 6 days back to the east coast that I would sell and fly down. And the main reason for getting rid of the car is so that when we apply to have the mortgage transferred to a new home that I won't have the 400/month payment against my debt ratio. When I get down there I'll be able to drive a family members car for a bit until I get settled and then I'll look at getting something else. I'm not sure what I'd get next time around. Maybe another Vibe, or I might look at a Subaru or Jeep Patriot.
2006 Vibe (base) - Platinum Silver, 5 spd, ABS, Power Package, Infinity Speakers, Dynomax muffler, Cosmo SR intake - SOLD
Mavrik

Re: It's going for sale (shane_c)

Post by Mavrik »

my Vibe will be leaving me in about 2 weeks when my folks come get it. where abouts on the east coast are you headed? and can't complain about a subaru lol
2007 stage 2 Satin White Pearl Subaru STi 2008 stage 2 Subaru STi hatch See my car at: Mavrik's car page
shane_c

Post by shane_c »

Halifax. Just playing the waiting game and for them to get back to me so I'll know if I'm still the preferred candidate now that she's spoken with my references and when the starting date might be. It's driving me crazy that it's taking this long to hear back from her because it cuts into time to get down there and get settled.
2006 Vibe (base) - Platinum Silver, 5 spd, ABS, Power Package, Infinity Speakers, Dynomax muffler, Cosmo SR intake - SOLD
mistertwo

Re: It's going for sale (Mavrik)

Post by mistertwo »

hey, what are you doing with those gunmetal wheels?you guys going to go back to stock and sell your mods?let me know, if the price is right i will take some stuff off your hands.
shane_c

Post by shane_c »

So it's official. I just got my job offer an hour ago and I will be accepting. I put the car for sale on a few local messageboards. I'm excited but very nervous about the big changes ahead.
VibeHigher

Re: It's going for sale (shane_c)

Post by VibeHigher »

Yeah, let us know if you're going to go back to stock and sell your mods...my virgin Vibe needs some new lovin'.
2003 Lava Vibe :: Moon & TunesMods from Dynamat, Blaupunkt, K&N and Motegi
VIBEwithanO

Re: (shane_c)

Post by VIBEwithanO »

Congratulations on the job, shane_c! I sure understand being nervous, but it'll be worth it. Moves and opportunities can be great.
2006 Stealth AWDInterior Trim PaintBillet GrillFog Covers (MVTG)Rims & Tires (coming soon!)
Moon_wagon

Re: (VIBEwithanO)

Post by Moon_wagon »

I'd love to cross Canada with my Vibe. Do it! *Good luck with the new job in Halifax.* It would be cool if somebody crossed Canada or the US and posted pics of the Vibe in different famous places in provinces/states along the way. I should work on it.