Vibe 2003 accessories list.

Pontiac, GM SPO (Service Parts Organization) & TRD (Toyota Racing Development) discussions
aaa

Re: Vibe 2003 accessories list.

Post by aaa »

For generic items, I can't believe the prices of some of that stuff. You can go to Wal-Mart and get things like the cargo net, emergency kit, and cd holder for half the price. I'm surprised the don't list items like jumper cables and road flares!
my Vibe GT1/4 M best: 17.382 sec, 81.9 MPHTop Speed: 125 MPHRace City Secret Street Times
Lori19

Re: Vibe 2003 accessories list. (ghostdev)

Post by Lori19 »

If we are intelligent enough to purchase a Vibe, why would they think we are dumb enough to pay those inflated prices? Some one on Ebay is selling "Rare Collectible" Vibe keychains. Plain fobs of metal with Vibe silk screened on them. Has a "rare" dozen for every car ever made!
Lori Abyss,monotone,moon & tunes, power pkg
bri011

Re: Vibe 2003 accessories list. (Lori19)

Post by bri011 »

Had to laugh at the rare collectible keychains. Hey, better keep that in the safe depost box! Really though, does anybody know where I can get a Vibe keychain? The wife wants one. Thanks...
malonem1968

Re: Vibe 2003 accessories list. (bri011)

Post by malonem1968 »

I am in PA and I am picking up my car tonight. Took about 16 weeks but thank goodness it is finally here.I am a pad printer and if someone were interested in providing me with some vector artwork of the vibe I can create and print the key chains. Of course if only one or two people want one I can't really do it due to the cost of the plates and supplies but if there is enough interest we can design and print whatever we like.Perhaps the GENVIBE logo, a picture? Whatever you guys want just let me know and I can figure something out. And it can be a 'rare' keychain if you want it to be!!LOLI have also thought about printing up some t-shirts as well. Would anyone be interested in that? I was going to print myself a couple but if others are interested we can do that too. Mike malonem1968@yahoo.com