ummm... smells like coffee?

Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, West Virginia, North & South Carolina
VforVIBE

ummm... smells like coffee?

Post by VforVIBE »

That's right Florida, it's wake up time, your a month behind on your threads, don't be shy. Anyone from Pasco, Hernando, Hillsborough, Pinellas? How has the rain been treating you?
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
crazytrain

Re: ummm... smells like coffee? (VforVIBE)

Post by crazytrain »

From Palm Beach County here. However, I lived in Pinellas from '96 - '01. I get back every once in a while to visit friends.
2006 Stealth Vibe <-- Current
2010 Subaru Forester <-- Wife's Current
I miss my 1992 Saturn SC2 - drove it for 12 years
VforVIBE

Re: ummm... smells like coffee? (crazytrain)

Post by VforVIBE »

Nice to talk to some one in Florida, it's funny, every time I see another Vibe I think to myself, are they on Genvibe, are there any mods, do they even care? Oh well, I hope your doing well in your old age
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
crazytrain

Re: ummm... smells like coffee? (VforVIBE)

Post by crazytrain »

Quote, originally posted by VforVIBE »I hope your doing well in your old age Ha ha ha ha ha. Well, I am right smack in the middle of retirement land, but I'm a few decades away from old age. On the bright side, it's pretty quiet at night.
se8472

Post by se8472 »

I'm in the Orlando area, near the attractions.Don't post much, just like to watch what is up with the cars.
VforVIBE

Re: (se8472)

Post by VforVIBE »

Well, it's good to hears from others in the area.
VforVIBE

Re: (VforVIBE)

Post by VforVIBE »

It's sad that no one from Fl is alive enough to post, not to mention there are around 200 of them.
frazdawg

Post by frazdawg »

what up bro am from orlando fl been living here for a year now originally from england south london have had a pontiac sunfire for the last year and am looking to upgrade to a vibe gt as have managed to extended my visa.nice to chat
crazytrain

Post by crazytrain »

Members come and go for various reasons. In my online travels I've been a member of many forums, most of which I can't remember the URL's for. There would be thousands of registered members, but just a fraction of regular contributors. Most would join, ask a question or two, then suddenly disappear. Happens all the time.
VforVIBE

Re: (crazytrain)

Post by VforVIBE »

Yeah, but it still suxs.